Valentine's celebrations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeautiful

Reaction score
Hi all,

it's my wedding anniversary on valentines day and have booked the

weekend off (so ... no clients, no treatments, no children, just hubby n

me) what are you all doing on the valentines weekend. I can't remember

when the last valentine was on a Saturday except on my wedding day :lol:

Is anyone travelling or is everyone choc-a-block with clients?

my husband asked me out on Valentines day so we celebrate it as an extra anniversary:). My beautician is getting married on valentines day this year so my husband and i will be going to her wedding. Also she has a no kids policy at her reception so even better-lol

hello bebeatiful been quite a while...hubby is suprising me this up coming valentines day ...i'm not keen on suprises but looking forward to the day.:hug:

My boyfriend and I will have been together 2 years on Valentines day

With it being a Saturday we will both be busy working, but I think he may be planning a lovely meal out in Cardiff Bay for the evening - can't wait!!

I will be travelling back from Alicante with my partner on Valentines day, my whole week will be romantic....:hug: xx

I am going out for a 3 course meal at the italian, can't wait. I love italian.

He bought me a lovely bunch of flowers yesterday and a big massive teddy bear last weekend so I am not expecting much. Just glad to be going out lol!

I absolutely love these sort of replies, this comes back to my biggest thing in life "looking after number 1" and I am glad to hear that you are all finding the time to celebrate or take a break around valentine, hi jenny yes I have been very busy so that when valentine comes around I would have treated my clients first before enjoying myself. :hug::hug:

Call me an old cynic, but the last time I went out for dinner on Valentine's Day I wished I hadn't bothered . . :eek:

What a rip-off! just an excuse for restaurant owners to put up their prices by doing some fancy set-price menu with a dodgy bottle of wine, and to add insult to injury, they cram three sittings into the evening to max out on their volume of customers! they seem to think that giving you a red rose or a teddy bear will make up for it.
Consequently ended up sitting down for dinner at 10.30pm, far too late to enjoy it. :irked:

So think we'll be staying home for a takeaway tee hee!

hey tog
you don't sound cynicle at all, I perfectly agree with you but hubby and I don't often go out so any old thing will do for us :lol: :lol:, if we went out evey year and a restaurant tried to rip us off everytime I will be really upset and they would know about it trust me :lol: but it's been a looong time since we went out and we are looking forward to it :hug:

Me and my fella will be going out (probably do the lobster thing it being a special occasion)

The downside is the day or so afterwards I am coming back to the UK after being with him here for the last 3 months (we have to do back and forth right now), so it's romantic yet it sucks at the same time. LOL.

I love Valentines day but I'm not too sure if we will bother to do anything this year....

Hubby says he has 364 other days of the year so shower me with love & roses & doesnt need it to be vday for him to do so.

I do get random prezzies all year so he sticks to his belief.

But its Valentines day..... :irked:

I have clients booked in . Ho hum.

x

hey tog
you don't sound cynicle at all, I perfectly agree with you but hubby and I don't often go out so any old thing will do for us :lol: :lol:, if we went out evey year and a restaurant tried to rip us off everytime I will be really upset and they would know about it trust me :lol: but it's been a looong time since we went out and we are looking forward to it :hug:
Bless you hon, I hope you both have a lovely evening wherever you decide to go.
I am probably just jealous as I expect I'll be staying in (again)! Let us know where you went and what the food was like. :)

Wow, valentines is near. And i'm still loveless. What a mess my valentines will be this year. Better start worrying who your life might end up with. I don't wanna be single for the rest of my life.

Hubby and I are having a 4D scan of our twins on valentines day :)

And I´m going to Thailand!!!!!!! Woo hoooo!
Three weeks of sun, sand and good food!

Wow, Thailand. Perhaps one day you can visit my country, its Philippines. We have great spots here, and nice culture. This is a music country after all.

Latest posts

Back