Valentines Day Nail Art Competition?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna play tooooooo.

Wonder how much I can get away with lol.....

Are there any DON'TS Judy?

I'd love to have a go i'm new on this site so don't know how it all works, so if you can just let me know that would be great!!
how exciting x:lol: x

KIRSTY LUND
owner/nail tech
creative nail design

Are there any DON'TS Judy?

I'd love to have a go i'm new on this site so don't know how it all works, so if you can just let me know that would be great!!
The Valentine design has to be on a natural nail or an enhanced nail, not just on a plastic tip.
It can be on one nail or a full set, whichever you fancy doing.
All entries (photo's) have to be emailed to Judy by 12pm GMT (midday) 14th February.
The competition is open to all Geeks, regardless of whether you're new to nails or an old hand :wink2:

hth's

Brilliant idea Judy! You know me, I can't resist a challenge, even if nail art is not my strongest point. I will have a birthday attempt as I am a year younger on Valentines Day. I am sure it will be great fun and competitions keep us all inspired. (I am so glad Ant and Jess are judging and not entering LOL!):)

33,700.00 Geekmolians is the total that has been donated so far, thanks for your generosity everyone.

33,700.00 Geekmolians is the total that has been donated so far, thanks for your generosity everyone.
Entries can be emailed to me at [email protected]

wow!
thats a load of geekmolios!

i cant wait til i get to see the entries :)

ive got my design sorted so im definatly in carnt wait :lol:

Okay the first entry is in.
If anyone has pledged geekmolians and not donated them to me can you please do so that I can hand over the whole amount when the comp is finished?

Ok, we now have a couple of entries for the competiton.
Please send your email with the title nail art comp and let me know your geek name as well.

There will be a first, second and third prize and also something for runners up.
Anyone wishing to donate please continue to do so.

Thankyou.

this is brill judy - pm'd ya hun

The total is now 34,700.00 geekmolians.
Keep sending those entries:!:
Thanks generous geeks.

Not to confident in the art department...

But, count me in....have something in mind already.

I missed the Dress a nail comp, so count me in, i am working on my design as we speak!!
Can i do a 3d design or keep it to hand painted?

count me in too!!!
im not very good at nail art but i will try and have a go,:eek:
i think comp's are great, excellent idea!:green:

I missed the Dress a nail comp, so count me in, i am working on my design as we speak!!
Can i do a 3d design or keep it to hand painted?

3D or hand painted is ok.

Total is now 35,900 geekmolians

Aaahh ! Go on then........you've twisted my arm. Never done a nail art comp before so what a good place to start.

Judy you're a genius!!:hug:

I'm actually finding it harder to think about what you could do with that many molions than I am to think of a design!!!:eek:

I'm actually finding it harder to think about what you could do with that many molions than I am to think of a design!!!:eek:

Haha... just get the entry in.. its only a laugh and the fun in participating! I have! LOL
Dunno why I bothered though.. theres so many other geeks that are sooooo talented on here. But if you aint in it you cant win it.. as they say! :o

Can't wait to try this! This will be my first attempt at any sort of competition. Mostly I can't wait to see everyone else's entrys.

Latest posts

Back