Valentines Day Nail Art Competition?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oops I thought Dessi won:eek:
Dessi came second, lol. She may be fairly new to the geek site but she's been doing nails since 2003. So not a newbie either.

Ok, entry is in! The picture in my head is much better than the one that came out on the camera but I couldn't figure out how to plug my head into the USB:green:

ok, entry for the competition is in. I hope Judy received it!

Just wanted to wish everyone who enters GOODLUCK!

OMG, can't believe I just did that:eek: !!

We shall wait to see what the one thousand nine hundredth and ninety nineth Judy has to say once she has confided with her memsaabs:D ?

I'll have a word with the judges and get their opinions on this.
Thanks for all entries so far.

If there is going to be a separate category for newbies, can I go in that as I am a newbie to nail art.

Personally, I think everyone should just be put in the one category otherwise it will get messy trying to distinguish who is/isn't a newbie xxx

If there is going to be a separate category for newbies, can I go in that as I am a newbie to nail art.

Personally, I think everyone should just be put in the one category otherwise it will get messy trying to distinguish who is/isn't a newbie xxx

Yep.......I think we should all be in one category, lets face it "Newbies" doesn't mean less talent!:lol:
At the end of the day it's a good bit of fun that we can all learn from. I'm sure mine would fall in to the category of "Crap ones"!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok my entry is in, wondering what the hell im doing now, cant believe im subjecting my self to this with the lame attempt ive done in my break lol!:rolleyes:

Ok my entry is in, wondering what the hell im doing now, cant believe im subjecting my self to this with the lame attempt ive done in my break lol!:rolleyes:

hey, sometimes the ones that are just off the top of your head, or havent spent much time on, are the best.
Have faith woman! Hehe xxx:lol:

Oh ho i have a feeling ive only given 1 pic to judy when there is 2 pics to my design:irked:

Could you let me know please judy then i can re submit giving both pics :hug:

There will be one category for everybody entering, as it will get too complicated otherwise.
I have received 12 entries, if you have sent an entry to me please pm me so that I can make sure I've got all entries saved so far.
If anyone has pledged geekmolians and not yet donated them to me please do.
Thanks.:Love:

Total geekmolians is now 41,300

I've got my 'guinea pig' set up AND my idea formulated... just waiting for her next rebalance, and voila, will have my entry.
Cutting it close, but she didn't want valentines art on her nails this week, wants it closer to valentines.
So, will likely send just before the cut-off
:green:

Can't wait:!:

I'm actually finding it harder to think about what you could do with that many molions than I am to think of a design!!!:eek:

:lol:

When do we have to have them posted by. and where do we post I am new to this site?

is it ok if i enter? wasn't going to before as i had a brain block, but my brain seems to have become unblocked now, must have been that lovely sunshine we had yesterday:lol: i will donate 500 geek mollions, sorry don't have any more to give :cry:

is it ok if i enter? wasn't going to before as i had a brain block, but my brain seems to have become unblocked now, must have been that lovely sunshine we had yesterday:lol: i will donate 500 geek mollions, sorry don't have any more to give :cry:

You silly banana, of course you can enter :hug: , and donating the mollians is optional so don't worry if you don't have many.

You can of course only enter if you can send me some ideas :wink2:

You silly banana, of course you can enter :hug: , and donating the mollians is optional so don't worry if you don't have many.

You can of course only enter if you can send me some ideas :wink2:

i struggled for weeks to get this one but i was inspired by looking through some old nail magazines

good luck to you xx

heres another newbie thats gonna give it a shot im kinda nervous never entered a competition like this b4 but i cant wait to start and see everyone elses fab designs

I think classing it into 2 categories could be messy.

I've done nail art more often than some BUT there are techs that are much better at nails in general, than I am, even if they are new to art.

Then, you have the issue of those that do it full time vs those that do it part time.
yes, I've been at it for several years BUT only part time. Pit me against someone doing it for 1 or 2 years full time....

How do you decide what's newbie and oldie?

My other question.
I have 2 ideas for nails. I can't decide which to enter in the comp.:rolleyes:
I need someone who is NOT participating and NOT judging to help me decide.
Any takers?
Yeah, I'm a dolt LOL
And, can we submit more than one picture of the same subject? And the let the judges decide which picture to use?

Ok, now I'm a pita, but ya love me anyway, right?
:lol:

Latest posts

Back