Valentines Day Offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy32

Reaction score
What kind of things are people offering for Valentines day? At the minute I only do nails & spray tans but have a girl renting who does waxing, tinting, perming & massage.
I have advertised gift vouchers hoping the men might buy for their ladies but not sure what else to offer

i have lots of discounts on currently just money off though x

on your spray tan side of things why not offer a "couples" night...bring your partner in ..get a free glass of Lidle cheap wine and a double spraytan...your partner (or you)gets tanned for half price kind of thing..

The long term benefit of this promo is that you might pick up some long term full paying "partners"
You might find that the male side of your business may grow as a lot of guy's are a little shy at first..the "couples" deal is a good way of getting their partners to drag them in ...once they have had the "experience" they know what to expect and will book much more easily.
HTH

i'm thinking about doing complimentry valentines nail art with every luxury mani/pedi, i think this might get some of my regulars to upgrade their regular manis/pedis to luxury ones x

I'm sending out letters to clients husbands/partners!!! I am carefully selecting who I send them to as some clients hubbys might not know they see me for beauty treatments and I may get them into trouble!! I do this every year and get a few calling me up every year to buy gift vouchers!!!

I word the letter very carefully with the necessary humour......eg. as I know that you are very busy I thought I would remind you that valentines day is coming up (feb 14th) and I would like to help you out with the valentines day shopping!!!

My clients are thrilled when they think there hubby thought of it themselves so everybodys happy!!! hehe!

Emma xxx

I'm sending out letters to clients husbands/partners!!! I am carefully selecting who I send them to as some clients hubbys might not know they see me for beauty treatments and I may get them into trouble!! I do this every year and get a few calling me up every year to buy gift vouchers!!!

I word the letter very carefully with the necessary humour......eg. as I know that you are very busy I thought I would remind you that valentines day is coming up (feb 14th) and I would like to help you out with the valentines day shopping!!!

My clients are thrilled when they think there hubby thought of it themselves so everybodys happy!!! hehe!

Emma xxx

This is a fab idea Emma, well done :hug:

Emma xxx

What a great idea

Emma xxx

This is totally what we want to do! We've been talking about it for ages and had no idea how to do it. This is a brill idea, but think it could be expensive with posting stuff etc. Maybe I'll email/text/call the Girlfriend and tell them to forward the message on to their blokes. :) We thought about advertising in the sports section/car section in the local paper but atm, there are no pennies for advertising!

x

Well as I have records of all my clients addresses I simple put to mr ........... Thats presuming of course that they are married, sometimes if i have met the husband or the client talks about them alot i write there names down throughout the year and record it on their record cards!!! this can be useful as it is approaching their birthday which I also keep recorded, christmas, mothers day etc.!!!

I do a circuit of all the clients houses in a drivable distance. However as the letters are addressed to the husband you have to be prepared in case your client sees you dropping it off as obviously this may look a bit suspicious!!!! hehe!!!

Emma x

Hi
Its just given me a good idea to do thanks,
my husband has a "typical Italian Barber Shop" and I could always put a sign up advertising for vouchers for valentines day...my room is an extension of hubbys salon, and his clients are always aware of me flitting to n fro to...have info up at the mo for spray tanning and ear piercing in hbbys salon, and my pricelists etc, but never thought to put info up for vouchers for special days! Doh
Thanks
Sarah xxx:smack:

Latest posts

Back