Vani-T Spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Compared to other tans on the market, Vani-T Liquid Sun is in the higher end bracket.
Having said that the added hydrating & skin friming treatment in the solution justifies any pricing difference's I thought I'd initally baulk at.
Well worth the spend IMHO.:)

XX J XX

got my sample today YAY mega speedie service!

Going to try it b4 the weekend, and will report back.

amb x

I also used to use tantrick and I have since tried and use vani-t the web addressis Vani-T - Voted best spray tan in Australia. Innovative, 99% natural based, 100% perfect spray tan. Spa quality formula.
Liz has been really busy but I know that she will contact you back if you leave your details. There is a phone number on the web.

I use an 8% for lighter just sun kissed look but most of my clients are using the 9% i have mixed and its prooving really poular. I imagine my 10% will be better in the summer.
My clients are commenting that their skin feels fantastic after and the tan is still looking really good 7-10days later. (obviously face and hands will fade as with other solutions). I have to say I think this is one of the best on the market at the moment. Some of their retail is fab too x

Liz has been really busy but I know that she will contact you back if you leave your details. There is a phone number on the web.

Liz actually saw my post on here and pm'd me...so I have my sample arrived today for me to try....just need to persuade my hubby to spray me now (I trained him to do my tans) as he's so busy at the mo!

I really want some of this solution, but cost is stopping me at the moment as I have just parted with a fair wodge for some further nail training.

It will have to wait I am afraid.

For those of you who already use Liquid Sun, can you get it in 1/2 litre sizes or is it just 1 litre and can you freeze it like I can with the one I use at the mo?

can you freeze it like I can with the one I use at the mo?

ive not heard of freesing tanning solution what solution is that now i am curious and how long can you freeze it for !!!!!

the things you can do !!!

ive not heard of freesing tanning solution what solution is that now i am curious and how long can you freeze it for !!!!!

Not sure if its the one that Joe90 is talking about, but it does say in the Celebrity Secrets info that I received recently that you can freeze their solutions for long term storage without any product degradation.

I think I may warm it up a little though before before spraying my clients or they'd shivering all over the place!

I've never tried freezing the solution although you can keep it in the fridge. I would be careful of heating solution as it can cause the solution to break down. Unfortunately we only supply Liquid Sun in 1ltre containers. The price on the website includes VAT. The Body wear range is priced for retail and not wholesale purchase on the website as I do retail direct to the public. If you wish to purchase at wholesale prices please e-mail/pm me and I will let you know what the prices are. To qualify for wholesale you need to purchase more than 1 of each item although you dont have to purchase the whole range. HTH :lol:

Yup, using Celebrity Secrets at the moment and you can freeze it until you need it. Like other frozen stuff though once thawed you can't re-freeze.

Got my sample yesterday (thanks so much Liz)am wearing it today, and its superb. Got Chris (hubby) to spray me last night. Got lots of positive comments today..Have my Tantrick and Fantasy to use up then will definitely place an order. so...thumbs up for me:up: :up: xx

Karen , just wondered how you thought this wore in comparison to other solutions....I actually tried a 12% on a friends legs the other day and she loved it ...I have to say I thought it would be way to dark for this time of year but nope she was raving!

Can you mix the 8% and 12% to make a 10%?? I know you can with some solutions.[/quote said:
Im afraid it doesnt work that way, all tans are made up to a specific "recipe" mixing 8 and 12 % wont give you 10%
Debbie
Creative Nail Academy Manchester
Couture tanning
Couture - tanning solutions and tan equipment

Well I finally ordered a bottle of 8% which came yesterday. I quickly sprayed my arms and face this morning before my first client arrived for a wax and she was so impressed that she has booked one herself. I had only had it on for half an hour. Its so easy to apply and has given me a beautiful natural colour. Lovely product.

Janine

Had my sample too. Was going to try it out tonight.

I normally use Tantrick, which, as you may know, you spray over the area twice. Do you have to do the same with the Vani-T liquid, or is once all over enough????

I cant speak for all solutions but as far as our solution is concerned our formulations allow you to mix in equal quantities our differing DHA ranges without any degradation or problems. I know you can with others as well. You do suffer problems if you mix different brands of solutions however, say one that is water based as opposed to aloe based etc. If you wanted to "mix" differing solutions for whatever reasons, you would be better to spray one coat with one brand and another coat with another but who knows what the outcome might be!

Im afraid it doesnt work that way, all tans are made up to a specific "recipe" mixing 8 and 12 % wont give you 10%
Debbie
Couture tanning

Debbie
Couture tanning

I'm currently using one solution (that I'm looking to change, but reasons of the supplier - not the solution) that can also be mixed in equal quantities and i believe you can do this with Tantrick also.

I've done this with tantrick when I ran out of 8%

Just got my hubby to spray me with the 8% sample of Vani T. So far, I'm very impressed. The colour guide is a lovely colour and it smells really gorgeous.

Can't wait till the morning to shower it off and see what the colour is like.

Had my sample too. Was going to try it out tonight.

I normally use Tantrick, which, as you may know, you spray over the area twice. Do you have to do the same with the Vani-T liquid, or is once all over enough????

It depends on your equipment and your technique its important not to overspray as this causes fade issues and a waste of your solution. You should only use on average30-40mls per client. Liquid Sun is a thicker solution than most others so you tend to use less.
Liz

Karen , just wondered how you thought this wore in comparison to other solutions....I actually tried a 12% on a friends legs the other day and she loved it ...I have to say I thought it would be way to dark for this time of year but nope she was raving!

I used the 8%, it lasted just as long as Tantrick and Fantasy. Did find it thicker than the others and only went over myself once, as opposed to twice with Tantrick. (Well my hubby did)

I had so many comments and got five new spray tan bookings too. Definitely thumbs up from me.

Latest posts

Back