Vani-T Spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
I recently got a sample of this solution and sprayed my daughter two days before new years eve.

I am now seriously in love with this solution. Unfortunately they only do an 8% and a 12% and in my opinion the 8% is dark, but boy what a fabby colour it is and so far the colour is still fab.

I used a minimal amount - about 30mls, the colour guide was good and went on evenly. I have tried many solutions out there and up until this solution hadn't found anything I liked better.

Will keep you posted on how it fades etc.

I recently got a sample of this solution and sprayed my daughter two days before new years eve.

I am now seriously in love with this solution. Unfortunately they only do an 8% and a 12% and in my opinion the 8% is dark, but boy what a fabby colour it is and so far the colour is still fab.

I used a minimal amount - about 30mls, the colour guide was good and went on evenly. I have tried many solutions out there and up until this solution hadn't found anything I liked better.

Will keep you posted on how it fades etc.

You were lucky...I requested a sample and info and it never turned up!

Can you mix the 8% and 12% to make a 10%?? I know you can with some solutions.

You were lucky...I requested a sample and info and it never turned up!

Can you mix the 8% and 12% to make a 10%?? I know you can with some solutions.

Absolutely you can mix the two, they also do a 6% as the 8% is probably more like a 10-12% in the solution I am using at the mo.

I also requested samples but never arrived, sounds inviting...xx

Hi there

Its fabulous, IMO & 99% natural based.

This is perfect to tan younger members of theatrical, dancing, gym or physical culture clubs as well as older members:biggrin:

The Bodywear range is recommended by The CEO's of the company in Adelaide as they have tested[safely] on themselves & young children[babies]
of course use your own discretion.

The Chocolate Decadence - Scrub, Masque & Oil will be over your way very soon..... I highly recommend it...to die for IMO.

Their next line Krush 100% mineral makeup range will appear around the same time or not long after... Keep an eye out for that tooo.

We have had brilliant results using Liquid Sun by Vani -T its really yummy stuff :wink2:

XX J XX

Never got my samples I requested either. I'm very happy with Tantrick, but would love to give this one a try.

I use this and love it and would recommend you get back on the phone to Liz to request a sample if you haven't received one, you won't be dissapointed.
Shes a lovely lady and will be only too happy to answer any questions you have.

i got my sample a while ago and didnt try it till i read this thread it really is a lovely colour and is lasting better on me than some others

I used my sample today and so far the colour is developing beautifully....I'll report back when I've showered it off and about longevity.

a friend of mine uses vani-t and loves it.....and so do her clients!

I used my sample today and so far the colour is developing beautifully....I'll report back when I've showered it off and about longevity.

You won't be dissapointed, I've been using it a few months now and mainly use the 6% but also use the 8%, its fantastic and have never had any problems with it whatsoever.

Hi there

We mainly use the 8% & 12%. I myself am really pale & tried the 8% first,was really pleased with the results - longevity - & fade.
Last spray I had done we used the 12%, to my surprise:) it didn't look too dark considering the white base it was applied to [ lol me ]....Enjoy

XX J XX

Never tried the 12%. Do you have the new chocolate range of scrubs etc. over there yet?

I used the 8% and it just looks so beautifully brown....I will have to check out the website for prices!

it would take something REALLY good to take me away from tantrick i love it my tan i had done a week ago is still going strong (maybe cause im oiling my skin this time of year? )

Anway wouldnt mind a test pot.

Whats the website?

amb xx

I have only tried the 8% sample but it is definitely the best one I have tried so far and I have tried most of the ones mentioned on here. Fab colour and lasts ages. Looks very natural. Think I will invest in a bottle when I used up what I have got.

Yes all the Choccy Range is here & its...... LUSH!!!!!!.......:green:

As mentioned Vani-T's Bodywear range is must for serious tanners.
We have the complete range & are getting top feedback re tan & bodywear
Compared to other tans on the market...... This is No 1 & 99% Natural based.

XX J XX

Very impressed with the colour, very natural, so much so that people have said I look healthy....not where did you get your spray, tan until I show them my white line, although they would know if I got one it would be at my salon lol!

Just checked the website, it is quite a pricey product!

Latest posts

Back