Vani-t tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenna

Reaction score
im looking into this tan at the moment, any people on here that use it and what do you think off it. any feedback appreciated good or bad. thanks

I love it great colour and perfect fade. Ask them to send you a sample. I mainly have pale clients so mostly use the light as they want to look subtly tanned but the medium is great too. I haven't needed to use the dark though yet. :hug:

I have had a sample, they don't really advertise but are happy to help in any way. Also i beleive many famouse stars use vani t v. I am just waiting for my last sample from tantrick to make my final decission, I have a lady that loves having all my tests done on her she is my human guiney pig lol:lol: she loved vanit v but we await tantrick to be able to compare. I beleive tantrick and vanit v are the two best on the market if that is of help hun
jenny x

aint tried van-i-tan - we use the zen tan - its fab - great coverage, and lasts............

I have had a sample, they don't really advertise but are happy to help in any way. Also i beleive many famouse stars use vani t v. I am just waiting for my last sample from tantrick to make my final decission, I have a lady that loves having all my tests done on her she is my human guiney pig lol:lol: she loved vanit v but we await tantrick to be able to compare. I beleive tantrick and vanit v are the two best on the market if that is of help hun
jenny x
thanks for all your replies, jenny let us know which one you go for in the end, thanks

Hi, i got a sample form vani-t the colour is gorgeous and he was very helpful, sent me the samples and price lists straight away, ive also tried tantrick also also lovely colour, id defiently say try as much samples as you can whats good for one person isnt good for another

Latest posts

Back