Vani-t tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well were here to do our best to support Vani-T users and given that logistic supply and customer service are our main strengths hopefully we wont disappoint you :hug:

Just to clarify there is only one Vani-T distributor now however Planet Blue do have some stocks which are currently being made available to service existing customers until our shipment arrives in the UK which is scheduled for early next week snow permitting :eek:

As I understand it there is very little if any solution available however we will be able to service this shortage as soon as supplies land with us.

In so far as the existing Blue Planet reps are concerned we are currently talking to them in an endeavour to continue through with them under the wow factor umbrella.

It is a difficult time for all those at Blue Planet right now however we are doing our utmost to assist them as well as Vani-T customers.

Please help us by bearing with the situation a little longer and hopefully things will revert back to some form of normality during the course of next week.

In the interim if you do have any outstanding issues or concerns please feel free to get in touch with us where we are available to offer any assistance we can.

HTH :hug:

Oh good they have actually got round to letting their staff know now as the woman I called at Planet Blue after I had finished talking to Britta didn't seem to have a clue about them no longer supplying Vani-t! I gave then a call to chase my training cert - fingers crossed I receive it before they disappear forever!

Oh good they have actually got round to letting their staff know now as the woman I called at Planet Blue after I had finished talking to Britta didn't seem to have a clue about them no longer supplying Vani-t! I gave then a call to chase my training cert - fingers crossed I receive it before they disappear forever!

To be fair the staff did not know the situation fully when you called them up so from their perspective they were unaware of the full situation....that has as I understand it been rectified.

If you need any help with your certificate down line just let me know and I will happily do my best to resolve matters for you :hug:

To be fair the staff did not know the situation fully when you called them up so from their perspective they were unaware of the full situation....that has as I understand it been rectified.

If you need any help with your certificate down line just let me know and I will happily do my best to resolve matters for you :hug:

Yeah felt a bit like I was putting my foot in it when I called them up!

Thanks for the offer to resolve the certificate but like I said fingers crossed and I won't be having to take you up on the offer. Is good to know from feedback on here I'm actually going to get some customer service with Vani-t from now on!

Wow, well done Collin. As you know I love Vani-T, no-body has told me anything about planet blue no longer supplying it, will need to check with them as needing to put an order in soon.

I also have to say, I have a few clients who wear the velocity overnight and they loved the colour they went and no patchiness - but everyone is different. However, once a client did leave it on overnight and most of the next day and by teatime had went a nice shade of green lol, but when she showered it was gorgeous :).

I also had problems with not receiving my cert (trained in Aug) but I sent an email to Charlotte on New Years Eve and it was posted out the same day. This was the first time I had chased it up, so I was happy with this.

Good luck Collin,
Jen x

I phoned planet blue yesterday, and they said they are still distributors.

The only problem I have is, well two,

1 I am meant to be getting trained from Lorna, but she is on holiday until next tues. I am worried I wont get trained and I have a litre of velocity and a client booked in end of jan! :cry:

2 I am awaiting the custard cream self tanner, for over a month now, so hopefully this is on its way!

Collin, are you able to help with training, if Lorna is no longer the rep? I hope she is as she is lovely and really knows her stuff!

xxxx

I phoned planet blue yesterday, and they said they are still distributors.

The only problem I have is, well two,

1 I am meant to be getting trained from Lorna, but she is on holiday until next tues. I am worried I wont get trained and I have a litre of velocity and a client booked in end of jan! :cry:

2 I am awaiting the custard cream self tanner, for over a month now, so hopefully this is on its way!

Collin, are you able to help with training, if Lorna is no longer the rep? I hope she is as she is lovely and really knows her stuff!

xxxx

Absolutley no problem whatsoever,...consider it done ....just give us a call and we will get you sorted :hug:

I just spoke to Lorna the rep in Scotland and she has just told me she will still be my rep which I am really pleased about as she is totally fab :)
That probably means she will still be coming to do your training Gemma.
I would phone/text her just to check.
Jen xx

I just spoke to Lorna the rep in Scotland and she has just told me she will still be my rep which I am really pleased about as she is totally fab :)
That probably means she will still be coming to do your training Gemma.
I would phone/text her just to check.
Jen xx

Come what may...but your training will be done....Lorna does seem to be excellent and a lovley lady to boot :hug:

Pleae do contact us if your in need of any assistance whatsoever :hug:

I am getting trained today by Lorna! yay! xxx

Collin,

Do you know if they are going to be bringing out a tanning mousse?

Check out www.vani-t.com .
Go to the tanning page, all the tanning body products are listed there.

1-Liquid Sun® Organic Tanning Mist
2-Liquid Sun Tanning Gloves (box 4 sachets)
3-Bronzing Custard
3-Bare Bronze
4-Bronzed Goddess

Velocity is a fabulous solution - we cant get enough of it :biggrin:

Last edited:
I got an email today saying wow factor had now taken over distribution of vani-t

wow factor as in tantrick tanning

3-Bronzing Custard
3-Bare Bronze
4-Bronzed Goddess

The full Vani-t range with the exception of the hair products will be available as of sometime during the course of the back end of next week.....stocks have today left Austrailia by air.
HTH

Last edited:
Collin,

Do you know if they are going to be bringing out a tanning mousse?

at this point I dont know...but will ask the question.

By the way...how the heck are you...still finding being waxed "you know where a little uncomfortable":eek: :hug:

3-Bronzing Custard
3-Bare Bronze
4-Bronzed Goddess

Thanks I do stock vani-t but I need them to bring out a mousse that tans not just wash off

at this point I dont know...but will ask the question.

By the way...how the heck are you...still finding being waxed "you know where a little uncomfortable":eek: :hug:

Thanks I have asked the rep and she said they were, I am confused can I get my vani-t tan from you now? Will you be stocking the Krush minerals also? I also sent a message through the wow site as have not been on here for ages and just had an email through about you stocking it

I am also having a few problems with the vani-t tan have been trained but some clients do not find it as natural as st tropez, it must be my application, but have never had a problem with st tropez.

No pain from waxing anymore as have had it all done with IPL!!!!:biggrin:

Thanks I have asked the rep and she said they were, I am confused can I get my vani-t tan from you now? Will you be stocking the Krush minerals also? I also sent a message through the wow site as have not been on here for ages and just had an email through about you stocking it

I am also having a few problems with the vani-t tan have been trained but some clients do not find it as natural as st tropez, it must be my application, but have never had a problem with st tropez.

No pain from waxing anymore as have had it all done with IPL!!!!:biggrin:

We are taking over all the reps ...was it Lorna or Kelly that looked after you?

We will be stocking the entire range except for hair extensions.

I can arrange for either Lorna or Kelly to get in touch with you to see if they can help with your spray tan issues if you wish??

Hi, tanning with Vani-T is very different from St Tropez. You don't use as much solution as you do with st tropez it can make the tan look heavy and fake. Less is better with Vani-T. The consultation with Vani-T is really important to make sure you are using the correct solution to match the skin type. Contact Collin and he can organsie for someone to give you a call just to help you its important for you to feel good about the tan. Its the best product I have used and I used.
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back