Vani-T

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I've emailed some suggested suppliers asking for some samples of Vani-T spray tan solutions after all the good things I've heard about them, also about their marketing materials so want to have a look at some of those bits and pieces too.

Just wondering how people have found Vani-T.
The majority of my clients are younger so do like a natural,flawlwss tan but with colour!

What is the fade off/ customer service/ Promo material etc etc like?

Also who knows the prices on the 1 litre solutions?

Thankyou!

X

Hi geeks,
I've emailed some suggested suppliers asking for some samples of Vani-T spray tan solutions after all the good things I've heard about them, also about their marketing materials so want to have a look at some of those bits and pieces too.

Just wondering how people have found Vani-T.
The majority of my clients are younger so do like a natural,flawlwss tan but with colour!

What is the fade off/ customer service/ Promo material etc etc like?

Also who knows the prices on the 1 litre solutions?

Thankyou!

X

If you would like to pm me your email details I can flick through some examples of our marketing collateral for you to look at.

We cannot discuss prices on the forums either but I would be happy to email pricing through to you also.

HTH :)

I've just switched vanni-t liquid sun, after trying lots of different samples this was the most natural tan faded very even, the clients skin felt lovely after. The clients said they didn't feel as sticky as other tans and the apsmell is nice! Don't be too shocked by the price, you get more tans per litre and it's also more than just a fake tan! My clients love it!

I dealt with Gemini supplies, Hayley was great and I found we were having little chats about everything. :D

Hi, I trained with the lovely Jennifer with Vani-T. I love, love, love it. I did a lot of research before going with Vani-T and am so glad I went with it.

The fade off is terrific, a few of my clients are seasoned spray tan clients and they have told me that they rate the fade off the best they've ever had.

The promotional material is fantastic, classy and very elegant. My distributor is terrific and always keeps me well informed with lots of news snippets from all over the world.

I love the story about the founder and why she came up with the formula and her reasons for it being organic. This really matters to my clients.

Hope this helps a bit. xxx

I use Sienna X and have recently gone over to Nouvatan because for me, personally, the fade off with Sienna isn't good.

I was contacted by Vani-T to try one of their samples, I tried their rapid tan Velocity I think? And I have to say I'm very impressed with the fade off but unfortunately cannot justify the extra spend due to treatment prices in my area, I'm strugging with offering £15 special offer tans. :sad:

I realise that you are meant to be getting more tans per litre, but I'm currently only using 30 - 40 ml per customer (depending on their size) anyhow? So don't see how this comparison works??

If somebody could PM me and explain the cost comparisons I'd be very grateful.

I use Sienna X and have recently gone over to Nouvatan because for me, personally, the fade off with Sienna isn't good.

I was contacted by Vani-T to try one of their samples, I tried their rapid tan Velocity I think? And I have to say I'm very impressed with the fade off but unfortunately cannot justify the extra spend due to treatment prices in my area, I'm strugging with offering £15 special offer tans. :sad:

I realise that you are meant to be getting more tans per litre, but I'm currently only using 30 - 40 ml per customer (depending on their size) anyhow? So don't see how this comparison works??

Liquid sun is slightly cheaper than velocity & more tans per litre. Also it's more than just a tan, I thought it's offering something different. Have a read up on it! :)

I have PM'd Lisa with price information and a comparison and if anybody else would like the same information please PM me as I'm more than happy to help :D

Thank you Princess Layla for your kind words. I am always hear to help and support my customers.

I cover the following areas in the UK for visits and can also send out products to other areas too. - if anyone is interested in finding out more information on the Vani-T products please take a look at Vani-t Spray Tan Distributor - Gemini Beauty Supplies - Home, facebook page Gemini Beauty Supplies - Vani-T, Twitter: officialgemini or call me on 0774 3879 336.

South Yorkshire
West Midlands
East Midlands
Sheffield
Birmingham
Leicester
Nottingham
Derby
Lincolnshire
Mansfield
Coventry
Milton Keynes
Bedford
Northamptonshire

:) x

Last edited:
Hi all, just a quick reply to say I have been trialing the velocity for a week now and it is going well - the shower off time is a huge plus. My supplier is a lady called Heather from Cloud Nine supplies and she has been marvelous in getting stuff out to me, communication excellent. I must admit when I first wanted to trial this solution after reading such good reviews from Oz, I got in touch with a lady from Scotland, I don't know whether it was Gemini supplies, anyway she was not prepared to send me samples without charging for them, but she did help me out with a machine problem one of my reps was having. In the end, I managed to secure some samples from cloud nine and consequently I have used her to order from. One more note to add, personally their other solution, fusion, is not one of my faves but the liquid sun is very good. Velocity is the best by far (up to now) in the rapid tan market, especially if you have regulars and know how their skin types react to the DHA %

Latest posts

Back