Vertical or Horizontal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Morning everyone

Just wondered if you all have your tanning machines set on vertical or horizontal and why. xxx

Morning everyone

Just wondered if you all have your tanning machines set on vertical or horizontal and why. xxx

It depends on which part of the body you are spraying.. did you not get any explanation during your training Carrie for this, it should have been the first thing you would have been shown before spaying anyone?

If you are spraying down or up the body then it should be set vertical and if spraying across it should be set horizontal. Try doing the opposite.. spray down but have it set horizontal.. you will soon see why you don't do it that way!!!

:hug:

Morning everyone

Just out of intrest carrie...where did you get your training ...hope you dont mind me asking...just intrested :hug:

It depends on which part of the body you are spraying.. did you not get any explanation during your training Carrie for this, it should have been the first thing you would have been shown before spaying anyone?

If you are spraying down or up the body then it should be set vertical and if spraying across it should be set horizontal. Try doing the opposite.. spray down but have it set horizontal.. you will soon see why you don't do it that way!!!

:hug:

No they didnt mention this in my training!! I have had mine set to vertical all the time!! Ooops!

Just out of intrest carrie...where did you get your training ...hope you dont mind me asking...just intrested :hug:

No I dont mind at all - it was with Sienna X. x

I wasn't told to move mine, I did my training with solglo. Could it be that not all guns you have to, or are they all pretty much the same?

I wasn't told to move mine, I did my training with solglo. Could it be that not all guns you have to, or are they all pretty much the same?

I dont know about that. Do you know if it is set to spray vertical or horizontal? xx

I use the t100 /t200 which has an adjustable spray nozzle which can be easily turned round to spray vertically or horizontally.
I only adjust it to horizontal when i am doing the bits under their buttock cheeks or breasts so they dont have a telltale white smile line but i dont need to do this for everyone.The rest of the time it stays vertical because i spray vertically.

I remember you enquiring about training with me a while back now,
if i had trained you you would have been taught this and a whole lot more,
and you would have been fully confident,
if you are spraying vertically then the gun needs to be set vertically and if you are spraying horizontally then the gun needs to be set horizontally hth

Latest posts

Back