Verve guy is busy, anyone else?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
Evening ladies (and gents)

Im after some bits n pieces but the verve guy is pretty busy atm - need it done asap. Im sure there is someone else that gets recommended on her quite a lot but cant remember who?

Try Wonderlust designs - just google her.
Also, if you're on twitter, have a look there as there are always plenty of smaller businesses promoting themselves

I would recommend speaking to Sarah Douther at Indigo Bug. So helpful and very reasonably priced, I'm using them for my website and so far can't find a single fault! Xx

Yeah- I am, nice to be popular! :)

That's why I'm doing a 7 day week (including now at half seven on a Saturday morning) so people aren't waiting too long.

There are thousands of other designers about, of varying price and quality. Just make sure you see some examples of work (and quiz them on photo usage.).

Also, don't let this put people off emailing me! I'm just down to 4 days of design time for a couple of weeks because of the Bank Hols!

The Verve Guy :)

Last edited:
Stick with Carl, he really is the best I've found, and I've used a lot of designers over the years. Some people are worth the wait.

"The Verve Guy" Aka...Carl!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

when carl was busy recently, I tried this lady and she has been fantastic!

[email protected]

Really quick service too.

I am not sure Tbh, I found her through a friend

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Carl from verve is very good however if he is a bit too busy at the moment we can take your job on for you and lighten his load :)

Verve guy needs to work longer days!!! Lol xx

Hey- I'm working today still- and have been since half seven this morning! Ask all the people I've sent files to today!

I'm asking people to wait a couple weeks, it's not that long really- there's a bank hols in the middle! lol :)

.....but it's a free country! ...ish.

Hey- I'm working today still- and have been since half seven this morning! Ask all the people I've sent files to today!

I'm asking people to wait a couple weeks, it's not that long really- there's a bank hols in the middle! lol :)

Ill pay ya double time ;-)

Shhush now and get back to work! :D

Wait for Carl, so worth the wait :) x

Another vote for Carl.

Let him have his (short) break. We don't want him worked to death....we may have other projects for him later on. :biggrin:

Definatley worth waiting for Carl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back