Very dissapointed with millenuim Nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haylznailz

uniquelicious
Reaction score
Hi there

I just thought id share this with you all....
I am very angry with the service i have had from millenuim nails!
I have been ordering off them every month for over a year now
i order all my tips,oils,topcoats, files, buffers, brushes and so on.......

I placed an order about 2 months ago for prep wipes sanztise soultion
when i received the parcel it was soaked as the solution had tipped over all the roll of prep wipes so i got a soggey box no good for nothing.

I contacted them explained what had happened they replaced the order
i missed the delivery so royal mail left me a card to say pick up from depot
i went down 2 days later to pick parcel up to be told they couldnt find it and it had been sent back to the sender
i left it a week called millenium to be told i would have to wait for them to track the parcel so i said no probs left it another 2 weeks then contacted them again to be told no they havnt had parcel back i needed to chase the parcel myself through royal mail.
i said at the end of the day i have paid for goods that i havnt had
it wasnt my fault this had happened and all i wanted was my prep wipes an solution could they send me another parcel out with goods id paid for
they said no cant do that..... i said well i have been a customer for sometime
surely you could send me the goods out again and in the mean time track the parcel that had gone missing.... i was told no ........
so i said well if thats the attitude then i wont be ordering with yourselves again basically they told me tough your choice in so many words.

i was furious after they put the phone down on me how rude
what an attitude to take.
i rang back few days after to say that i wanted a refund of my money id paid for the goods an they basically told me tough you have no chance an hung up again

so thats the end of millenium nails for me i shall not be using them again!

has anyone else had problems with ordering with them????

sorry it was so long winded

but im furious over this matter

I know its so disappointing but it sounds like one problem after the other has gone wrong but its not all your supplier'sfault. The delivery company are at fault here.

Try giving them a ring tomorrow again and calmly explain your problem, Remember, the system has failed here and we are all only human!

Frustrating, I know,

Cathy

Sounds like after initially giving you very good service, ie replacing the parcel and goodswithout question, that Royal Mail have cocked up (now there's a surprise) in loosing the parcel!! This is not Milleniums fault. How can they track a parcel that Royal Mail say they have had but now lost? Also I think it is only reasonable that you understand that neither can they keep sending out goods with no proof of what has become of them?

Having said all that ... it sounds as though things got pretty heated over the phone and tempers were lost and things were said that shouldn't have been said ... on both sides.

I can see how frustrated you must be but from the other persons point of view, after twice sending out the goods, it is understandable that they are reluctant to do so for a third time.

Sorry if this just adds fuel to your fire, but I'm playing devil's advocate and looking from both sides.

well actually i did call royal mail
an then were very abrupt and said look we dont have parcels hanging around here the y go back to the supplier if not collected, id left it 2 days that was all... apparently they are suppposed to hold it for 7/10 days.

whats annoyed me was millenuims attitude to me as if they didnt care
if they lost a customer
at the end of the day the customer is always right an to me its not my job to ring all these numbers tracking the parcel
i have a business to run surely me as the customer should be there job.
and out of good will they should have chased it an in the mean time
re sent me my goods!

well yes i see your point....... but in the beginning i was quite understanding
an waited for a couple of weeks to see if it showed up.
what got me angry was there attitude on the end of the phone
instead of saying ok right were get this tracked and get back to you an keeping me inforned it was a case of well its only a small order so they were interested
if that was the case why couldnt they send it again?

if they had been more helpful an explained things better wouldnt have been so bad
but they were rude an come across as if to say well tough basically i spoke to several people in the department an they all had the same attitude

i totally understand that they cant keep sending parcels out
willy nilly but the whole thing was handled wrongly

and for that they have lost a customer
but hey they didnt seem to care

maybe thats the attitude they take with all there customers

im not getting at you guys

im just sitting here slamming at the keys in anger over the whole thing

Lol

i just wanted people to hear me out
an see if anyone else had probs with them

thanks for reading

no affence im my replies im just cross still thats all xx

I agree with you that their atitude at the end of the day really does suck and they shouldn't have lost their temper or their customer.

They seem to have behaved correctly at the beginning of all this saga but should have not let things deteriorate between you ... there is no excuse for rudeness to a customer. You are the ones who put food on their table!!

Hayley,

I have been a millennium nails distributor for over a year and the attitude of the main man Alan is real bad. Ive had things not sent and felt like I was lying Im just glad I did not go for the full franchise package as I would not be happy with their attitude.

To tell you the truth I wish I had never bothered with them. There are lots of companies out there who may be slightly more expensive but treat you with courtesy and respect.

The first time I went to them was for a gel course, I had a few problems with it and basically they put it down to me saying their gel was a German gel and it was the best and that all American gels were rubbish. Absoulutly slated creative and their prices.

God bless creative and Brisa and quality

Latest posts

Back