Vinylux intro or pick 10 colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kel's25

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

As it says in the title I'm not sure wether to get the vinylux intro kit or pick 10 other colours and 2 French? I've just sold my old nail varnishes so starting from scratch.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks ; )

I bought the intro kit recently, it has a good selection tbh though I do get asked for grey etc

Hi I had the intro pack and its great but have also added colours as I've gone along. I think you would end up buying most colours that are in the intro pack anyway and it's a good deal and you can add as you go along as they are really good value for money x HTH

I was thinking the same thing every time I log on the intro kit is sold out wasn't sure weather to just buy 10 instead.

I was thinking the same thing every time I log on the intro kit is sold out wasn't sure weather to just buy 10 instead.

They were in stock when I looked earlier! Xx

The intro kit is good value as you also get your topcoats.

I would get the intro kit and maybe 5 more colours that's what I've done x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

i have just ordered the intrro 10+2 pack- so it is back in stock now, i have also added a couple of other colours, S2 recommended 'electric orange' as a good seller. i plan to collect them all over time

i have just ordered the intrro 10+2 pack- so it is back in stock now, i have also added a couple of other colours, S2 recommended 'electric orange' as a good seller. i plan to collect them all over time

How did you order this as I have been checking none stop but all the website says is it will be back in stock soon :s

i ordered by phone, but have just checked out Packages ....
it says 'add to cart' not sold out?

i ordered by phone, but have just checked out Packages ....
it says 'add to cart' not sold out?

That's strange :s it says sold out to me but underneath is a top coat you can add to cart

strange, i just added it to my cart again.. Are you going to vinylux, then packages? only there is no topcoat underneath?

strange, i just added it to my cart again.. Are you going to vinylux, then packages? only there is no topcoat underneath?

I just have tried it, as I dont want this thread to get completely hijacked about the inner working of S2's website :)
I went to Vinylux then packages and there is it along with the Forbidden pinkies and the spinner rack they are the only 3 packages available.

Maybe you need to refresh and start again.

I just have tried it, as I dont want this thread to get completely hijacked about the inner working of S2's website :)
I went to Vinylux then packages and there is it along with the Forbidden pinkies and the spinner rack they are the only 3 packages available.

Maybe you need to refresh and start again.

Nope still completely out of stock and its saying the same for forbidden pinkies and the spinner rack.

Don't know what to do as vinylux is still out of stock and need polishes but don't want to waste loads of money on polishes in the mean time, what have you guys done? X

Hi I have used the colours that are in stock and brought the intro pack and the only issue I had was someone wanted limeade but she waited till I could get it. I know it can be frustrating when you want certain colours x

Precious2013 is it cos your looking at the dublin supplyer and the rest are lookimg at mainland uk.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

no, the 10 +2 pack is now out of stock here too! Just get the scrub fresh and a few colours. I have a fb page and put up the colour charts and asked my clients to let me know what colours they liked, also its a good way of introducing it, by explaining the benefits and saying its something you will be stocking too!
Tutti fruitti is very popular, but there are so many beautiful colours- i want them all!

Intro pack is out of stock for me too. I had been checking, wanted it myself, but too late i ended up buying additives instead :) haha. Easily pleased.

Latest posts

Back