Vinylux or Shellac for a pamper evening?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emjen

Reaction score
Hello,

I might have a possible pamper evening at the end of the week.

I'm still a bit slow with shellac so think I would be better offering vinylux.

Which would you offer?

This will be my first pamper evening so any general advice would be very helpful too!

I guess depends how long you have with each person. Shellac without the correct prep will not last as long so any potential clients may be disappointed.

I would say vinylux. You won't need an outlet unless you require a desk lamp for extra light, and aside from prep, all you'd need is the color and topcoat. You'd get through more people, which is always good at pamper evenings as that would mean you've made your face known to a lot of the attendees. Don't forget to bring your pricelist and business cards to pass out! :)

I'd use Vinylux unless it was a very small party. You can spend a few extra minutes per person with a hand massage.

I think I will go with vinylux.

How many colours would you take with you? Any idea's for colours?

I think I will go with vinylux.

How many colours would you take with you? Any idea's for colours?

Hey! U would suggest you bring creampuff and beau for French! (Just incase, as I don't know what age group your party are!)
Maybe a nice pink too as its summer, maybe Gotcha?!

Hey! U would suggest you bring creampuff and beau for French! (Just incase, as I don't know what age group your party are!)
Maybe a nice pink too as its summer, maybe Gotcha?!

I. I would suggest!! Lol

I had a pamper evening on Friday there and thankfully I had just ordered my Vinylux pack (31 colours). I took them all and Polish Pro but all my clients were Vinylux and they loved how fast it dried. They mostly had Purple Purple with glitter on top. 2 of them were serving RAF women so they had Beau.

Good luck with it all.

I had a pamper evening on Friday there and thankfully I had just ordered my Vinylux pack (31 colours). I took them all and Polish Pro but all my clients were Vinylux and they loved how fast it dried. They mostly had Purple Purple with glitter on top. 2 of them were serving RAF women so they had Beau.

Good luck with it all.

Sorry! Dont mean to hijack the thread but how would you go about adding glitter on vinylux? I do it with shellac but would love to do it with vinylux as well, thx!:)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Thanks for the video geeg 😊

I have the intro pack so might just add a few other colours 😊

Looking forward to playing with some glitter 😃

Also I just sprinkle the irresistible glitters over the colour polish for a sparkly effect rather than rock star nails. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373284283.839850.jpg

Latest posts

Back