Vista print... have I been had?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
I have just visited vista print and designed and ordered some business cards. After going to checkout the screen said i was eligible for a bonus item that was available at no extra postage and packing etc., and as it was only a few pounds for a notepad (thought this may come in handy but wasn't desperate for it) I ordered one.

Whilst browsing the site after I noticed that this particular item is being offered at 50% of the price I paid for it!!! So it seems to me that I got no additional postage charge for addition it on but paid twice as much for it!!

Anyone else noticed things like this with Vista Print... thought it was too good to be true :irked:

You just have to be careful when you are ordering these extras. You can get really carried away. Best thing to do next time is open another browser window and check and see how much they really are.

You can get some real bargains on vistaprint, and they have some free things too. You'll probably get a web address to go to in with your order for the next time you are ordering, which will give you money off certain things. I've been very pleased with them all round.

The only thing you need to be careful of is answering the "survey". If you read the small print, you are actually authorising them to take £9.95 or about that out of your credit card/debit card each month to join some sort of savings club for money off things. Just don't do the survey, or if it's too late (!!) I believe some geeks have just phoned up and they have refunded the money.

HTH
Marion x

I have had no probs with them.

I just ordered my b/cards & then some sticky notes which were free - so I had my kids names on them (they were not impressed!!) and ordered a few with my company details on.
All in all, I'm a happy chappy - well I'm a girl actually, well, no, I'm a woman! ykwim!!!:lol:

ive never had any problems with ordering ikwym thou as i have had things pop up when ive placed an order i just leave it at what i wanted otherwise you can get carried away:green:

You just have to be careful when you are ordering these extras. You can get really carried away. Best thing to do next time is open another browser window and check and see how much they really are.

You can get some real bargains on vistaprint, and they have some free things too. You'll probably get a web address to go to in with your order for the next time you are ordering, which will give you money off certain things. I've been very pleased with them all round.

The only thing you need to be careful of is answering the "survey". If you read the small print, you are actually authorising them to take £9.95 or about that out of your credit card/debit card each month to join some sort of savings club for money off things. Just don't do the survey, or if it's too late (!!) I believe some geeks have just phoned up and they have refunded the money.

HTH
Marion x

wow, if this is true about the £9.95 I haven't seen it on my bank statement, mind you I do have to scrutinise it, and if they have taken out money i will give them a call and get a refund. I haven't had any problems with them so far, but I understand what Gilly is talking about, I found out that if you don't order for a while then they will offer you the same products that you ordered before for free or at a really good discount.

yes, I saw the £10 off next order offer but it said that it was free for the first month, then the charge every month. Maybe you're still in your first month free period.

Well, I won't be making that mistake again. Feel proper cheated. Can't wait for my business cards though :)

I could make afree order every day of the week if I wanted to I get an email every day, the minimum freebies offered is 4 the maximum being 12 upto now, I have had soo much stuff from them and never had any problems with them at all. x

Latest posts

Back