Wahey.... PopIts... I'm loving them

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink apple

Reaction score
Andrea our local Creative Educator came into salon today to show us how these amazing Popits work, I don't think I would have sussed it out as easily from the online instructions ( I dont know why but I was planning on filling the popit to the brim like a jelly mould?!? :rolleyes: doh and then popping it on!!)

But to say the least our team was shocked:eek:
how quick,easy & SIMPLY STUNNING these nails were in just 30minutes... they had a high glass shine that my elbows could never buff up!!!

We all felt confident to work with them straight away, as we had nails booked in after training we boldy took the 'popit' route & boy were we pleased and our clients too ' wahey' Ok I did take 45 minutes on the first set but I know with practice I'll master this down to 30mins
(Wow I could make a lotta dollar over christmas:) - Im going to be charging the same price as my sculpted nails)

Im raring to go to work tomorrow, these are a Nail technicians God send, you gotta try them!!
No Dust, No buffing and I can do 2 sets in the same time as I used do to 1 set...Sorry if Im going on but soooo pleased x

Yes I like them to. Although I had few air bubbles at beginning. Getting the hang of it now and enjoying trying new ways with them but my speed is not as good as yours. I will never get it down to 30 minites if I tip, but I have done a set of clear overlays in 30 minites. I like the shape and have them on myself with red tips. Took no time at all compared to the usual way.

Are you using perfomance tips? That's how my speed is down... Wow I have the red on too 'great for christmas - really stands out' and the twighlight glitter powder over.

I have many different tips, well less in different c curves, find them all pretty much the same to apply. I stock so many as I have clients with total flat nails and other clients with huge c curves. I just recently bought the coloured tips in black, red and gold and I have none left now as they are just sold in packs of 100. The black flew away. I done the poppits over all the coloured tips, they worked well together. On the black ones where I got a few bubbles i applied 6 crystals down one side on each nail, 3 clear on the black and 3 black on the clear. Next day had bookings from 3 of her freinds so all gone now. Would you recomend performance tips ( I have not used them yet) and why, thanks

Andrea our local Creative Educator came into salon today to show us how these amazing Popits work, I don't think I would have sussed it out as easily from the online instructions ( I dont know why but I was planning on filling the popit to the brim like a jelly mould?!? :rolleyes: doh and then popping it on!!)

how quick,easy & SIMPLY STUNNING these nails were in just 30minutes... they had a high glass shine that my elbows could never buff up!!!

We all felt confident to work with them straight away, as we had nails booked in after training we boldy took the 'popit' route & boy were we pleased and our clients too ' wahey' Ok I did take 45 minutes on the first set but I know with practice I'll master this down to 30mins
(Wow I could make a lotta dollar over christmas:) - Im going to be charging the same price as my sculpted nails)

Im raring to go to work tomorrow, these are a Nail technicians God send, you gotta try them!!

No Dust, No buffing and I can do 2 sets in the same time as I used do to 1 set...Sorry if Im going on but soooo pleased x
WOW! It's so good to see someone so happy with their popits and very refreshing to see someone be able to do them almost straight away perfectly!!

WOW! It's so good to see someone so happy with their popits and very refreshing to see someone be able to do them almost straight away perfectly!!

There are many many happy `peeps with their PopIts. AND it really is simple but I think some benefit more and faster because they attended a demonstration or a class. It is always easier when you take a class or watch it being done.

I am returning to the UK in February to demonstrate again in Glasgow, Manchester and London around or during the week of the 12th ... check with Sweet Squared if you want the dates.

Well not you Amanda as it's a bit of a long way for you. :green: Wish you could be there though!! :hug:

There are many many happy `peeps with their PopIts. AND it really is simple but I think some benefit more and faster because they attended a demonstration or a class. It is always easier when you take a class or watch it being done.

I am returning to the UK in February to demonstrate again in Glasgow, Manchester and London around or during the week of the 12th ... check with Sweet Squared if you want the dates.

Well not you Amanda as it's a bit of a long way for you. :green: Wish you could be there though!! :hug:

Thanks geeg, hopefully i'll be able to make the london one, you're a star,XX:hug:

Would it bee possible for me i am from Denmark to attend a class i London, to see this PopIts, we always miss out on so much here in Denmark :cry:

you guys are obviously proud, maybe you should post some pics so others can see how good they look.
There seems to be a lack of pictures......

[. I just recently bought the coloured tips in black, red and gold

Where do you get those from - sound good

Could'nt you possibly do one in Birmingham, us Brummies would make you very welcome:hug:

hi i read your mail about popits but i have looked every where and cant find out anything and it said will be revealed after november but still havent seen anything any help would be appreshiated val

hi i read your mail about popits but i have looked every where and cant find out anything and it said will be revealed after november but still havent seen anything any help would be appreshiated val

You really need to have a good look around this site because there are soooooo many threads where these are discussed, Just do a search for PopIts above and you will find everything you need.

Could'nt you possibly do one in Birmingham, us Brummies would make you very welcome:hug:

I'm looking into the possibility of doing a day at Ellisons during thaqt same week ... so yes ... wish granted! :)

Would it bee possible for me i am from Denmark to attend a class i London, to see this PopIts, we always miss out on so much here in Denmark :cry:

Of course!

When in Leeds, peeps came from all over to attend. Spain, Norway, France, Switzerland ... even Wales, Scotland, even London and Essex!!!! Now you may think that sounds funny, but normally peeps do not travel up to Yorkshire from London or Essex!! :lol:

Oh thanks Gigi:hug: I couldnt make it its way to far,thats why you need to make a video tutorial...................just for me!!!:lol:

I have given my Popits a try,I recieved them yesterday,OMG my mail
man came on a saturday??They were a bit harder then I thought but
I took some pics even though they looked crap!! I am soaking them off
now and I am going to do a 2nd set tomorrow,hope I go better 2nd time
around!! Even my smile's arnt good!! but I am so excited I just know that
I will get the hang of them in no time,It's just a little awkward doing
everything upside down,so to speak!It's almost like starting all over again!
I tried to put a pic in this post but I dont know how to:cry:
If anyone knows how can you please let me know.

Hi Guys

Do you have to use a white tip if you want to do a french look or can you use white acrylic inthe pop it and then clear and then place onthe nail. I have been searching for ages and cant find the answer.

and then for a rebalance can you do as the above and thin the existing product on the nail really thin???

OMG where did you get these coloured tips from - dying to try!!

Where can i buy these?
thanks Tess

What coloured tips are you on about? is there a link?
Also like nailzoo said would be nice to see some pictures on the pop its.

Latest posts

Back