Wall hanging spray curtain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbellelash

Reaction score
Hi there!

I came across this on Suntana's facebook page and thought this looks brilliant - especially for space saving! Has anybody bought and tried this product and what are your thoughts?

The only thing I am worried about is will it contain the spray in the same way as the tents? I have my gun set correctly so I have very little over spray but that doesn't stop a little tan coming back into the room and on surfaces none the less.

Thanks!

Attachments

• curtain.jpg
    curtain.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 388
Looks fab, but you'd need an extractor if you are doing a couple of tans. It doesnt look like it would help contain much over spray how ever minimal. Xx

My thoughts exactly Steph86. Think I'll stick with my tent!

I'm going to buy this for our large utility room just for when my hubby and me get tanned lol, save me using my tent, love it

Hi there!

I came across this on Suntana's facebook page and thought this looks brilliant - especially for space saving! Has anybody bought and tried this product and what are your thoughts?

The only thing I am worried about is will it contain the spray in the same way as the tents? I have my gun set correctly so I have very little over spray but that doesn't stop a little tan coming back into the room and on surfaces none the less.

Thanks!

Is it easier than a tent :D I fight with my tent still, only used it three times since i bought it, looks less complicated for me :)

Think it would be fine if you tanned frequently in garages, which yes I do lol, I still fight with my tent and its over a year old hehehe I've got the inflatable too, and another tent that can be used as a changing room cos it zips completely up, I think I need to stop buying tents now hahahahaha!!

Are there any updates or feedback on this Spray Tan hanging curtain? I have limited space, I mostly do waxing, and approximately 2 tans a week.,do you think this would be ok for limited spray tans?

I have bought one of these as my space is also limited and I love it.... No shadows, makes spraying so much quicker, I have an extractor which worked just as well as in the tent no overspray anywhere. Got a great deal on the curtain from LA Tanning which also helps lol !!

I've got one of these but I tan in my wetroom and have an extractor which is the best thing I've bought. Used to get tan settling all over the room when I was tanning in my spare bedroom using a tent but since I've has the extractor and am in a smaller space its much better. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394665395.420487.jpg

I've got one of these but I tan in my wetroom and have an extractor which is the best thing I've bought. Used to get tan settling all over the room when I was tanning in my spare bedroom using a tent but since I've has the extractor and am in a smaller space its much better. View attachment 58884

I've can't decide about the curtain, so seeing this picture has really helped me. I too have a wet room and don't have space or like the tent but I've been torn about the curtain. I've just ordered an extractor too so it looks perfect. SSx

Latest posts

Back