Want to come to my Birthday party ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
This is not really a cause for celebration anymore but you are very welcome to come and join me at the party to celebrate my 40 eleventh birthday.

After my last bash,which got quite out of hand, I was going to fence off the carp lake but as it is frozen solid you could bring your skates.

Since lots of people have to work tomorrow I thought we would start with brunch at about 10 when the first bucks fizz will be served.

Must dash now and check on my champagne cellar, whip the staff into line and then select my outfit. Well it is my day and I want to look nice for you all................and Pierce.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well I can come for a while but I'm off for my real geeky lunch later! By the way it could be your 21 30th birthday!

Well I can come for a while but I'm off for my real geeky lunch later! By the way it could be your 21 30th birthday!
I see what yo mean but I concede to looking a teeny weeny bit over 40:biggrin:

Happy birthday Adele,hope you have a smashing day.Enjoy your party,:wink2: xx

Happy Birthday, would love to come, but can I come a bit later? Have to take the kids to Sunday school.
Would you like me to bring a desert, I've a great recipe for christmas style zuccotto.

Have a great birthday Adele - oh I wish I lived near you!

But you can all come it is being held in cyberspace

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:hug:. Count me in! I'll bring some wine and party nibbles. This will be fun! xx

lol happy birthday mate!enjoy your party!!!:hug:xxx

oohhhh partttyyyyyyyy count me in.... but remember i,m not drinking after the hangover a had the other day...... wheres the sausages for brunch..uummmmmm i love a good sausage:wink2:

Hope you have a great day on your 40 11th birthday - love it LOL.

I have so much on tomorrow - my girls are 10 tomorrow and I have a Govs meeting in the school so I will try and pop in to break some bread and drink some champers with you when I can.

Probably a good idea to get here soon champagne has gone to my head - more used to gin - I may have started a little too early. (like last night)

oohhhh i thought it was funny tasting lemonade;);)... so much for me having no alki today ohhhhhh i feel another hangover:cool::cool:

im in !!!
im already on the doritoes ..
oooh but can i have a cup of tea instead of champers please ..dont think i can manage a bevvy after my birthday hangover from hell yesterday ...:sad:

Happy B-Day! Sorry I missed the party, that's what happens when you're in a different time zone!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!!! Hope its a good one!!! :)

Oh no - cant believe I missed your party!

Is it still on?

I will bring some shampoo but I promise to leave the limo driver alone this time :wink2:

Happy Birthday!!! x x x x (sorry i missed the do!!)

For those that I missed earlier, thank you for coming to my party:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back