Wanted Footsie Brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitter bug

Reaction score
Hi l'm just wondering does anybody know where i might be able to get hold of a footsie brush as i am doing the spa ped/manicure course and just cant get hold of one anywhere,ive tried one stop nail shops but some say it has been discontinued,while others are waiting stock.l'm starting to panick now as the course is getting nearer and nearer.Any Idears and l would be truly grateful glitter bug xxx:Scared:

tried designer nails direct?

amb x

thanks l'll give them a try glitterbugxxxx

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Glitterbug, but I called them today and they have been discontinued :irked: The lady I spoke to didn't know if they are replacing them or not!

Sorry that doesn't help you but good luck on your course xx

I couldn't get one for my course and then marco showed me you can just as easy use a towel and the water to remove the masque. Don't panic hun. If they really require you to have one they'll lend it to you.

thats ok then - i needed one too but when i went to the OSNS the said they had been discontinued 2 xx

yea, i think they had discontinued them when i went. The towel is a better idea anyway because its softer. i've not bought a brush since either.

thanks for all your help,good to know that there is still an alternative clare xxx

Latest posts

Back