Wasted Saturday off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
Im so annoyed.
It's a relatives big birthday today so we planned to do something so booked today off. Let clients know I'd be closed.

Then. They decided not to do anything for their birthday. :mad:

Thought that's cool. My sister wants her hair done for a wedding. Will do that at hers early.

Then pop into see my friend who's just had a baby. Ooh no friends cancelled. She's got too much on! Would rather she and baby could spend decent time with me, how about tomorrow.

Thought I could go for a walk with my other sister all day. Fab! Nope she has decided to go for an exercise class this morning. Only free this afternoon.

Couldn't see one of my other friends today because of my friend with the baby. So seeing her tomorrow.

It's all messed up and today is wasted and tomorrow I'll be running round like a blue a*** fly :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Aw, don't feel too bad.
You don't have to be available when it suits others, you know? You can set your own boundaries.

I'm guessing your friends and family are used to you accommodating their wishes as a priority over what you want. It doesn't have to be like that though.

Next time, someone changes an agreed arrangement, say sorry, but that doesn't work for me and mean it.
It might shock them into realising your time is as precious as theirs.

I'm at a different stage in my life to you Grace but if I ever get a day where nobody wants to see me or do anything with me, I hang the flags out!

I chill out with a good book or magazine and endless cups of tea and just think thank goodness for that lol

It must all be a matter of perspective. Or maybe I'm just unsociable. ;)

Good post as usual from AcidPerm esp paragraph 4

Latest posts

Back