Water Nail Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have completed it and will post a picture, but my ONLY issue is when I use acrylic to make "walls" and seal the sides, the acrylic gets pushed into the space where the water goes. SO I guess I'm going to have to use less acrylic and press softer.

Have you posted a pic? I am fascinated to see this cos I can't quite get my head around what it looks like or how you do it. Have honestly never heard of water nails before so would love to have a go. Please post a pic for us to see!

yah i want to se a pik never heard of this before lol

Here's one I made in 2007, lol :o

Attachments

• PICT7343.JPG
    PICT7343.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 64
I just had a crazy idea involving popits, i would try it out, but i don't have any. How about doing 1 thin layer on the nail, cure, wipe. Buff slightly around edges. Apply 1 thin layer on popit, cure, wipe and place embelishments, apply a bit more around the edges and place over the nail placing a seringe needle wiped with cuticle oil on free edge . This should leave a nice space between nail a popit to later fill with water and seal with more gel or glue.
Did i make any sense?

Latest posts

Back