Wax brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellehayley

Reaction score
What brands of wax does everyone use?
We just use salonserve warm & hot cream wax.
Do you think clients would pay more for a high quality wax brand? Or is it a treatment that they see as bread & butter & want cheap & cheerful?

What brands of wax does everyone use?
We just use salonserve warm & hot cream wax.
Do you think clients would pay more for a high quality wax brand? Or is it a treatment that they see as bread & butter & want cheap & cheerful?

My clients pay for the quality of the waxer and the quality of the wax.

I advise my clients that unfortunately there are plenty of not very good waxers using not very good waxes :eek:

The difference is almost priceless :wink2: :cool:

Oh & I'm told that I'm the best waxed they have too

I use Perron Rigot waxes and IMO clients can tell the difference when they recieve a treatment with good quality products. If you are looking to try out some other waxes get some samples of various brands and try them out for yourself.

Good luck

Australian bodycare for warm wax is the best imo!

PR for hot wax as per above post!

Try out as much as you can but you get what you pay for...!

Try Perron Rigot, you'll love it.

I use Outback Organics (non-strip) & Depileve (strip) wax and the Outback Organics pre and post range.

The best thing to do is get yourself down to the Pro Beauty Show if you can and try out the waxes! Most of the leading companies will be there.

I use a combination of caron lab strip and hot wax, and hive sensitive hot/film wax.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use berodin hot & warm wax & love it! Xx

Latest posts

Back