Wax heater dilema

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I was just about to buy two 1000C Hive dome heater and just had to questions :irked: . . .

1. Will the Peron Rigot tins fit directly into this?
2. I am buying two of the normal heaters because the digital heater I want is out of stock. Are the digital ones loads better, and should I just wait for them to be in stock?

Thanks

Zoe

Anyone?!?!?! :sad:

Yes they will Hun

Yup, they will def fit in! Regarding whether the digital ones are better..depends on what you want.. I would say def YES! , but the downside is that you can't use a timer to switch them on. If you are willing to switch them on manually, then I think they're brilliant. I bought a 1000cc dome heater then within a couple of weeks bought a digital one. I found the Cristal Ocean was fine ,(perhaps not quite so temperamental?) but I just couldn't get and hold the temp right of the Euroblonde in an analogue one, no matter how I tried! I might have been inexperienced in looking at the wax and judging it, but the digital one gives me peace of mind. If it looks a wee bit cool, you can up it a couple of degrees easily.( And yes, I always try wax on me and client first before waxing required areas!) If you're not in a hurry, I would certainly wait for a digital one, imho xxx

Thank u so much for your help :)

Latest posts

Back