wax tubes or pot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natilly50

Reaction score
which is best to use in a salon wax tubes or pot?

which is best to use in a salon wax tubes or pot?
I personally like my pot for eyebrow waxing,but use roller wax for everything else.Its so much quicker,cleaner and easier.You can do eyebrows with roller,but I choose not to.

Clean and Easy system is the one for me,because it's exactly that.

For me its down to personal preference. I can't use the pot unless its for facial waxing because i get in a right state with it ! Never got to grips with it even at college :lol:

The first time i saw the tube system i knew it was for me, i love it ! Ive also used clean+easy like babs and found them to be great to.

Which system do you like ?

Try both then you can make up your mind from there.
For me I love my ABC waxing. Its in tubes and you can fit 4 tubes in a heater which is great for 2 therapists. Also versatile because I only do mobile work so very portable. Also a little wax goes a long way, and I love the smell!!!

For eyebrows, underarm and bikini I use the pot method, throwing away each spatular as I go if I have to re-apply the wax.

All other bits of the body the body I use th roller, so much quicker and easier! xx

i dont use any yet im doing my course on monday and my tutor asked which would i like to be trained in so i sed pot

I trained with pot and used it for a while, I now use Clean & Easy roller wax for all waxing, legs, bikini, facial, arms.....more expensive than pot and spatula but I used to get in a right state with the pot method....wax all over the show.....I just find it quicker and easier.

I've used both... but always go back to the wax pot system.

i dont use any yet im doing my course on monday and my tutor asked which would i like to be trained in so i sed pot
I would say given that you have the choice I would learn the pot method,reason being is there's more to it with waxpot method,i.e learning to spread wax thinly,quickly,no drips ect.

Roller wax is childs play,a doddle.So if you learn the pot method,you have that always to fall back on if needed.You can get a roller wax system anytime and teach yourself.Waxing is waxing after all.

If you dont learn to use spatula and pot then you will look clumsy if the need arises.HTH

Latest posts

Back