Waxing burn?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ari

Reaction score
A friend of mine just got a Brazilian and is now in serious pain. Not sure if the wax was too hot or if the skin ripped. What should she put on it?

Sudocream would help the skin or something soothing like aloe vera or witch hazel.

She certainly shouldn't be in pain after the treatment, the only pain should be as the wax is being removed.

I agree with Jack, either Sudocreme or Aloe Vera, I would probably prefer Sodocreme as it is more moisturising too so will provent the skin catching on itself and on the groin area/tops of thighs. :wink2:

When you say serious pain.If its that bad she needs to be very careful about infection.It is possible to cause serious burns and skin damage from waxing and that area is very delicate.Will she let you have a look so you can assess the situation.

She's just a mom on a group I'm on on Facebook. I don't know her personally. But did find out last night that she's pregnant. So her skin was already more sensitive even before she went in for waxing I bet. Sudocream sounds good to me. I'm sure it won't be long before she's at the gyno for another check. So she'll prob get some good advise there too. Thanks for your replies :)

Latest posts

Back