Waxing disaster!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish you ran your courses in Australia!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
It's all lined up. I have a Scottish lady now living in Australia who is going to be one of my trainers.

Everywhere you can think of. You offering to be one of my trainers?:)

Ooh if only! Starting waxing this month in my college & heard nothing but great things about your training to get confidence!

Go for perron rigot euro blonde! I'm a total convert! Doing kims training in march! I have 1 client that requests strip I use oritree on her been waxing her for 7 years but she has fluff so it's effortless.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My aim is to be a waxing trainer. Just need to get my Teaching Quals sorted!

Kim, if you're expanding into the West Country at some point, I'm your girl ;)

Go for perron rigot euro blonde! I'm a total convert! Doing kims training in march! I have 1 client that requests strip I use oritree on her been waxing her for 7 years but she has fluff so it's effortless.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it an expensive brand? I am clueless right now but I really want to suceed at waxing!

It looks expensive per KG but goes further than cheaper ones so all said and done, it's good value.

Is it an expensive brand? I am clueless right now but I really want to suceed at waxing!

It's all lined up. I have a Scottish lady now living in Australia who is going to be one of my trainers.

Awesome, please pass on her details to me. :)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I've had a disaster like this which has knocked my confidence too although it was with Creme wax. I've not done a lot of bikinis although enough to pass my hnd in beauty therapy (which tbh I think is farcical) as I'm not confident now at all. I'm thinking of booking for an intimate course in the hope it will help.
Before my disaster bikini I used honey wax and it had always been fine. I still don't know what I done wrong with the Creme (just seemed like the wax stuck to the hair but wouldn't come off! No matter what I tried. Even trimmed one side incase the hair was too long but still no joy!) anyone any ideas?

I definitely prefer using hot wax in the bikini area but I'm going for an interview next week and may need to do a bikini with strip wax as I know that's what the salons here offer 😞

I've had a disaster like this which has knocked my confidence too although it was with Creme wax. I've not done a lot of bikinis although enough to pass my hnd in beauty therapy (which tbh I think is farcical) as I'm not confident now at all. I'm thinking of booking for an intimate course in the hope it will help.
Before my disaster bikini I used honey wax and it had always been fine. I still don't know what I done wrong with the Creme (just seemed like the wax stuck to the hair but wouldn't come off! No matter what I tried. Even trimmed one side incase the hair was too long but still no joy!) anyone any ideas?

I definitely prefer using hot wax in the bikini area but I'm going for an interview next week and may need to do a bikini with strip wax as I know that's what the salons here offer 😞
It must be difficult when you want to do one thing but have to do another because that's what's required for the job. Good luck either way.

Latest posts

Back