Waxing-first client tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaV

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm normally on the nails geek forum so I guess I'm a newbie here! I got my eyebrow / facial waxing diploma a couple of weeks ago and have my first paying customer tomorrow for eyebrow, upper lip and chin (didn't cover chin wax but I'm guessing it can't be that hard!) anyway my question is around pricing! I haven't got a price for chin wax! How much would you charge for all three? Also bearing in mind I'm just starting waxing so would you recommend I do an intro offer??? Thanks guys xx

Hi

I work in an expensive Salon and also do mobile beauty on my days off and before and after work.

I charge £5 for eyebrows and £7 for lip and chin
Where as the salon charges £12 for eyebrow and £14 for lip and chin

Hope this helps xx
Should take no more than 30 mins to do both, such easy money :) x

Where I work it is £8.50 for eyebrows. And £8.50 each for lip OR chin.
Or £14 for lip & chin together.
Only you can choose your prices. I wouldn't offer an intro though.

Laura xx

Thanks, very helpful! And no intro offers... Start as I mean to go on! Xx

I charge £7 for eyebrows and £3 each for lip and chin. I did it like this because eyebrows take more skill than the others and most people have eyebrows and lip so it makes it a nice round tenner! I work at home and there are salons near me doing eyebrows for £12 and cheap little places in town inside phone shops charging £6 for eyebrows and lip so I thought I'd put myself in the middle.

Please do not think that chins are really easy, they can be difficult depending on the type of hair etc. Have a really good look at the hair growth first, make sure the wax is pressed through the hair firmly and do not wax over any curves. Make sure you wax up to the corner, so to speak, and then away from it again otherwise you will bruise the skin. :D

And with some chins, the hair sprouts all over and is coarse and can go down to almost the throat. I have a couple of clients like that but whatever they are like tomorrow just take your time and you will be fine.

Latest posts

Back