Waxing homework!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemster

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I started my nvq 2 just last week and our first session was on waxing. I seem to have picked it up fine; the tutor kept telling me how good my treatment was and I've completed all the handouts we were given...except Activity Sheet Outcome 4!!

I seem to understand the whole process and can answer all the questions in my textbook no problem but I can't work out how they want this one answered...if that even makes sense lol.

The question reads 'Complete the mind map below to show the ten areas of guidance from the industry code of practice for waxing'. One box on the map has been completed with the answer 'Wear disposable gloves and change between clients'.

The sheet suggests I check my student book and habia for the info required which I've done, but I can't seem to separate 10 explicit 'areas of guidance'. When I break the process down as much as their example does, I end up with more than 10 points, but I'm worried if I use more generic answers they will technically be incorrect :confused: !!

Am I missing a very straightforward 10 point checklist published somewhere??

I hope this makes sense...if not please feel free to tell me I'm talking rubbish :green:

Any help will be HUGELY appreciated...I so want to do well!!

Does it definitely say the ten or just ten - just a thought that if so any 10 correct points would be acceptable.
Good luck!

That's what confused me...it definitely definitely definitely says the ten!! :confused:

Thanks Kim, think I will go with that!! :)

Latest posts

Back