Waxing question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubylou

Reaction score
Hi all, i have booked myself onto a waxing course for the 15th of january, we will be working on each other in the class and so far there is only two of us on the course so we should get a good chance to learn loads,
my question is = i usually shave so when would be the last day that i would be able to shave so my hair isnt too long or too short for the day,
also any other skin care advise for the lead up to the day would be fantastic, im usually covered from head to toe in clothes so my skin care routine just consists of good old soap and water and moisteriser when i remember :?:

I would probably stop shaving now to give the hair a chance to grow long enough. Make sure you don't use any moisturiser on the day otherwise the wax won't grip.

Thanks joe90 :hug:

I would moisturise twice a day and remember to exfoliate 3 times a week to help prevent dry skin,thus making waxing easier.

Leave the hair now.No shaving at all or the hair wont be long enough.

Dont worry about not using deodrants or moisturisers prior to waxing,that's what we have a pre waxing lotion for,to remove these products that can hinder waxing.

Good luck for your course.Hope you enjoy.:)

Thanks babs :hug:

You want to have at least 3 weeks growth after you last shave to get the best results.

Thanks, looks like im going to have to hide the razor from myself from now on and become a hairy monster lol, roll on the 15th jan, i can be fuzz free again

Latest posts

Back