Waxing Suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyNails

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently in the process of sourcing waxing suppliers, mainly for intimate waxing but am really struggling to find one to deal direct with. I use Ellisons and all the other usual distributors (Sally, Salon Supplies etc) but am wanting to buy in bulk and also do the product training that comes with the particular system, which doesn't seem available when you go through a third party. Can anyone advise - thanks xxx

You can buy less than £50 worth, its just that you will pay for delivery..about £5 I believe, and you have to phone the order through, rather than use the website..I do this regularly as I dont always need £50 worth at a time..:biggrin:

I would strongly recommend Euroblonde wax then by Perron Rigot distributed by Thalgo. If you look at the Welcome - Male Waxing Training website you can see when they have courses for male intimate waxing, but also when they have their 'Discovery' days to learn about the wax and how to use them etc.

Mat

I also use Perron Rigot waxes and like Matt I can recommend Euroblonde as a great wax for all your intimate waxing treatments. Although there are a few other wax brands available and you should do a bit of research and try out a few to see which suits you best...

I have also trained with both Andy Rouillard ( Axiom ) and Kim Lawless ( Wax Queen) for my male body and male intimate waxing and they are both trainers for Perron Rigot and also provide independent training.

Not sure if you are looking to train in male or female intimate waxing or both but if you contact them Im sure they can help you.

Good luck and hope it all goes well..

Jack

I use Lycon and love the products and training. There are loads of options, phone a few suppliers and see which one stands out best for what you are looking for.xx

does anyone use harley wax?

does anyone use harley wax?

I tried it when I was sourcing my wax, I was between them and Lycon, I went with Lycon as it had a better marketing campaign and my clients were more "aware" of Lycon but this was a few years ago now. The products are very similar, they will both send you sample of their most popular wax so try them out and see what you like.xx

hi everyone im new and have just done my waxing course and bought a hive 500cc starter kit, but want to ask a silly question, how do you get the wax out of the tub?

very confused.com, please help

ally???

hi everyone im new and have just done my waxing course and bought a hive 500cc starter kit, but want to ask a silly question, how do you get the wax out of the tub?

very confused.com, please help

ally???

There's 3ways, either just take out the inner and put the whole tub in, heat it in the microwave with the lid off for a few minutes and pour it in or place two spatulas overbite inner, place the tub upside down and turn your wax pot up and let it melt in. Nb, the "inner" is the metal tub that sides in and out the heater, you can buy more for different types of wax so you can change what wax you are using.xx

Latest posts

Back