Waxing timings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan&Wax

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Can I just ask you how long you allow for a full leg and a brazilian?

It took me 1hr 25 to do a brazilian and full leg last night is that about right or should I be aiming to do it quicker?

I think the legs took me longer than the brazilian!!

Caroline xxx

are you using hot wax or warm? x

hiya

hot wax for the brazilian and warm wax for the legs.

caroline xx

hiya

hot wax for the brazilian and warm wax for the legs.

caroline xx
Caroline, not sure which wax you use, but some therapists find the rollers system much quicker for legs..
I use rollers for most part of the male leg waxing and complete the waxing in half the time..
As for timings I find its varies so much from client to client, I guess its different waxing women, but men vary so much shape size amount of body hair..I8 have a flexible tariiff as it enables me to charge accordingly, ie more product longer time then the higher prices apply...

Timings improve the more you carry out treatments..

Thanks Jack

That's really not a bad time so don't stress about it.
If i have a new client then i would generally book an hour out for each as i have no idea what their hair is like etc....
I like to leave enough time for every eventuality.
You get to know your clients and how long they will take.
I will have some clients in for a bikini wax that will take me 10 mins and then others that will take me 25 mins.
Always allow yourself the maximum time for a new client. It's not how quick you are but how well you do the job.
Normally i would say 30-40 mins for a full leg and 20-35 mins for a brazilian so your times are fine :hug:

On average it would take me about an hour but I have been doing this for 16 years so your own timings are fine. The client will be more concerned with a good job done and you making them feel comfortable and relaxed. Don't stress over your timings and enjoy yourself! :green:

I would book out 45 min for a full leg & braz.
If its their first time then I'd book out an hour. I charge diffferent prices for a first braz/holly or a maintence holly. Knowing how long ago they had one done helps me to know how long to book out.
Some people can have a brazillian done in 10 mins if they are regular, others in 30 mins.
I've been doing Brazillians about 4 months but general waxing 6 years.
I use warm and film wax, I try to do as much of the braz with film. Usually while the film wax is cooling on the labia one side I am warm waxing the bikini area of the other side.
I do front of legs, braz, back of legs then botty.
hth
Gxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back