Waxing training in Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtp

Reaction score
Hi all - can anyone tell me if they are aware of any waxing training by either Perron Rigot or Berins delivered in Scotland?

I am currently heading towards the end of a 1st term SVQ in beauty, and have decided that I'd rather just fast track ahead and pay for training:|.

Any advice much appreciated.#

cheers,
jtp

Hi was just about to do the same thread! I am also looking for waxing training near aberdeen, i just do nails and tanning at the moment and i really want to add waing to my services, so any help would be greAT ALSO. THANKS.XX

Send a PM to our geek Collin. He is the distributor for Berins and is based in Scotland ... I'm sure he'll be able to steer you in the right direction.

HTHs

Hi all - can anyone tell me if they are aware of any waxing training by either Perron Rigot or Berins delivered in Scotland?

I am currently heading towards the end of a 1st term SVQ in beauty, and have decided that I'd rather just fast track ahead and pay for training:|.

Any advice much appreciated.#

cheers,
jtp

Hi jtp,

for Perron Rigot you are best to contact either Andy (axiom) or Kim (wax queen) as they are the experts with this brand.

Berins accredited courses will be available Jan 2009 onward throughout the UK.
HTH

Hi Colin, will there be courses near aberdeen? Also are they for begginers? Thanks.x

Hi All

I have been in contact with kim and shi would like at least five or six people to tkae the course as she neads to travel up to scotland. Im based in north Lanarkshire. PM ME IF YOU WANT DETAILS AND PRICE. X

Hi Colin, will there be courses near Aberdeen? Also are they for beginners? Thanks.x

Glasgow and Aberdeen beginners through to advanced as well as male/female intimate and speed wax tutorials.
HTH

Glasgow and Aberdeen beginners through to advanced as well as male/female intimate and speed wax tutorials.
HTH
Cool! so how do you get info on it? x

I'll be running courses from Beginners right through to Speed Waxing, Brows and Intimate Waxing for both male and female clients. All courses will be accredited.

I'll be in Glasgow and I'd like some guidance on another part of Scotland so that it's easy for eveyone to get to, so any help would be appreciated.

I train with Perron Rigot wax . xxx

I would contact the people or companies involved or pm them on here .

Hi Kim - Scotland is a bit of a desert when it comes to training, I regularly have to head to London & Brighton, so good to hear someone like yourself is going to come visit us.

However, the most central locations for Scotland are Glasgow and Edinburgh, I'd probably also suggest Aberdeen for the north of the country.

I live in central Scotland, so have lots of info on hotels, restaurants etc to make your visit enjoyable:). Let me know if there's anything I can help with.

I would certainly want to do beginners waxing, and then follow on as my experience grows into other CPD with you.

cheers,
jtp

Thanks. I have a Glasgow venue lined up so I'll get one for Aberdeen. ......If anyone has a salon there , please PM me.

I have trained in Scotland and had a ball. I'm always amazed with the Scottish therapists as one flew to train with me in Dublin last month and this week a student flew from Scotland with her husband to train with me in Essex and then flew straight back. Now that's what I call being passionate. Hats off the the Scots. xx

Hi Kim - can you let me know where to register interest in the Glasgow venue i.e. do you have weblink?

Cheers,
jtp

Just click on the link below and email me via my site. Thanks x

Thanks. I have a Glasgow venue lined up so I'll get one for Aberdeen. ......If anyone has a salon there , please PM me.

I have trained in Scotland and had a ball. I'm always amazed with the Scottish therapists as one flew to train with me in Dublin last month and this week a student flew from Scotland with her husband to train with me in Essex and then flew straight back. Now that's what I call being passionate. Hats off the the Scots. xx

I would be interested in doing your training course in Aberdeen Kim if you get something organised.
Thanks

Hi i also would be interested in a training course which includes the male waxing side of things if it was in Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow. Aberdeen would be best though :)

Hi, we offer the 1-2-1 training in Aberdeenshire, down to Glasgow from basic strip and non strip waxing to intimate male and female waxing but if you are in Aberdeenshire we can accomodate your training here or in your salon.....pm me and we can arrange something?

Latest posts

Back