waxing when moles are present

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have an underarm wax booked for tonight and the client has moles under her arms. I know that you dont wax over them, last time I just tweezed the hairs from around them. Do I need to put vasline on the moles or anything? xxx

yes love you do need to cover the moles with vaseline to ensure no wax adhere's to them and inadvertantly removes them. Just snip the hair as close as you can to the surface without affecting the mole. You would also do well when applying the vaseline do it verbally, I know that sounds ridiculous but make your client aware that you are taking care around the area. You never know when it could be an issue also make a note on the record card that precautions weere taken make sure she knows you are doing this and if possible get her to sign acknowledgement of this.

Thanks for that hun - I definatly will do that xx

A lot depends on the type of mole. If it is flatter or flush with the skin... apply plenty of oil and wax over it. If it is quite raised and floppy, oil and wax around it. They really aren't as scary as you think.

Latest posts

Back