Waxing With Gloves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi im curently having problems with waxing with gloves although i know its very important for hygiene reasons i just cant find a decent pair i've brought larex gloves yet i find that they just tear. So i switched from Latex to Vinyl gloves as these ones we're lightly powered the small ones are too small, the medium ones are a better fit however they keep slipping from my wrists which is really annoying wehen trying to pull the wax strip, i keep on getting wax and sticky fingers on my gloves. Its very fustrating because clients can notice it too so i just feel unprofesionnal and it takes me alot longer to faff about and do the treatment.
Do you wear gloves when waxing eyebrows too?
i just dont kno what to do about the glove situation i'd much prefer to wear them but cant get on well with them

I generally wear gloves just for intimate waxing and underarms. I don't wear them for anything else. xxx

I tend to just wear gloves for intimate waxing xx

i dont do intimate area so if i was to do a full leg and bikini your saying its ok just to wear them for the bikini wax

I dont wear gloves for waxing at all as i find they get in the way and i just get in such a mess just always wash my hands infront of the client before waxing and always after x

I wear gloves when do "pot and spatula" as I do get messy hands and it is easy just to change the glove then try to get wax off your hands.
With hot wax or roller wax I dont. I just say to the client that I am going to wash my hands while he/she is getting ready.

I find if I get a little sticky when waxing, with or without gloves, I apply a little of my oil and rub my hands together and the stickiness of the wax immediately goes and I can continue on with the treatment.

Never try and continue working if you have got sticky.. it will drive you mad :lol:

I never wear gloves when waxing. I tried it a few times but ended up in such a sticky mess! (NB I don't offer intimate waxing - yet!):)

:) I only wear gloves when doing Bikini area or Brazilians not legs etc.
Just find it a natural thing to do with those bits.xx

I now exactly how u feel hun, i hate them with a pashion myself. But for your own safety especielly for underarms we must wear them:irked:. But i tend to wear one , yeah i now but that way i use one hand for application the other for removal. But with intamate waxing two gloves are a mustxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back