Waxing with the Wax Queen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
Has anyone trained with the wax queen?

I want to look into doing it. I have looked at the site and sent an email for info.

I am training in level 2 beauty at the min and wanted to no if i have to be qualified in waxing before i do the course?

thanks for any help

I have and it was great,
you need a basic waxing qualification and to feel confident about waxing if you are wanting to do the intimate course hth

I am in the stages of level 2 waxing at the min but would like to learn intimate waxing as well. If finish my level 2 course in december so i may have to start it after that.

Thanks for your help

Half the site has trained with her I think....

She's brilliant, you'll love her

& most of all you'll learn tons!

Hi Hayleysullivan...... where abouts in Essex are you from?? Id be very interested in doing an intimate waxing course with the Wax Queen also!!

x

What Kim doesnt know about waxing, it really isnt worth knowing. She will get you off to a flying start with good techniques, knowledge and confidence. She consults for Cuticles as our waxing expert and we have seen clear results.

Cathy

She's knowledgeable, fun & friendly. Although I had been waxing for a few years before going on the female intimate waxing course with Kim, I learned loads of tips about wax, heaters, technique, strips, spatulas - in fact ANYTHING to do with waxing. AND, she's at the end of the phone if you need help after the course is over.
WELL worth it !!!!!!:)

will definately recommend Kim! she is brilliant and always ready to help.
I was so scared of waxing ( i hated it), to a point where i wanted to remove it from my list! after training with Kim, i was so confident and now extreme waxing is my most popular treatment!

gaby

As with everyone else, I would highly recommend Kim's training, but I would also recommend getting a professional waxing qualification and a little experience behind you first before delving into the world of intimate waxing.

xx

Latest posts

Back