Waxing your significant others

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cro-mari

Reaction score
This is not a question of technique, but a bit of fun :green: or what do we expect of eachother, and it's usually fun talking about it. Or not?

For example:
my boyfriend is hairy as an Altamira cave mammoth :green: Now I don't push him to get waxed, it's his personal choice (but I've trimmed his underwear area :)) He gladly helps me when it comes to getting to the wax store etc, but waxing him? Noo... on the other hand, he enjoyes having manicures :)

I also do male brazillians. He does not object, but of course, he wouldn't let me near him with it.

Once I did manage to pursuade him while he was lying in the bath. He has very small and thin but black hairs between his eyebrows and hair on his temples... so I pulled two narrow strips... and hair was gone, and so was he... and he closed his eyes and said slowly, Mari, I love you so much and I'm too tired now, otherwise you would be first cannonball girl from Croatia on the Moon :green:.
(btw, later on, he got such bad reaction, that I really lost any further inspiration to wax him).

And I said, ok, but what if one day, when I get rich and I import some great wax to my country and we open a big company and you start working with me and people come and see you all hairy like that? How would that look? From someone who is - selling wax?

Now that was a joke and all this company thing is still in my dreams :lol: but still - I've heard all of you talking about how your boyfriends and husbands and you waxing eachother or how they serve as tryout models, and I'm not unhappy because he's not doing so. It's his hair and his good right to decide. But do they feel obligated to be waxed if you are waxing for living? Or got waxed and realized they feel much better?

This matter doesn't trouble me, I'm laughing :) and I don't really care what would people think whether my significant other is waxed or not.

Just wanted to hear what you (and your sig.others) all feel and think.

:hug:

*if I posted wrong or there was a similar thread before I didn't see, feel free to poke me and I'll move it away

Last edited:
Hi,
I have recently completed my Waxing training and my husband was my first Guinea pig!!!

I waxed his Bikini Line, upper legs and hairy butt!!! It was great we were both crying with laughter!! My husband did have a bit of a reaction to the waxing on his butt. I also completed my Ear Piercing course and he offered to let me pierce both his ears for practice then he removed them.

Good luck!

Not fair!
I'm just training atm, & my husband has catagorically said NO!
No legs, no....err mankini (where have i got that word from??) no nothin'!
But he's only got about 6 chest hairs & is rather attatched to them, & only gets one back hair in a blue-moon.
:irked:
*eyes the cat*

My hubby(who volunteered himself) has managed to avoid having his legs waxed since last Friday because I have busy with nails. However, I am not working tomorrow night, so he is getting his legs and nose done, and I have been eyeing up his underarms!!!!! :evil::evil:

Well after reading about it on here i persuaded my husband to have his nose hairs done today.''No it does not hurt not one bit they say so on salon geek'' and its easy i know exactly what im doing :eek:
Well i forgot about the oil so i was picking at his nose to get a grip and it was probably a bit too runny so went in a bit more that it should even though i pushed his nostril closed a bit.
Lets just say he is never ever letting me near his nose again:)

Latest posts

Back