Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clairdestiny

Reaction score
Hi geeks i am thinking about doing a waxing corse i already do gel nails,threading,minx,eyelash extentions(i dont like doing theses lol) , and sienna x spray tans i do mobile so do u think i will get clients for waxing or is it easier for them to go to the shop xxx xxxx

Last edited:
You will never waste your money with wax.

This is the bread and butter treatment for most of us.

You've just got to be good at it!!!

Jacqui xx

Ive heard its realy realy. Hard to get it right ;-( x

Waxing is very lucrative and one of the most popular treatments. It's not hard if you don't complicate things. xx

Love waxing.. Did mobile waxing for about four years, decided to do it from home and absolutely love it...Its soooo satisfying! Ensure you take an accredited course and then practice, practice and practice!!

Hi guys I'm a wax virgin! Does it hurt the first time? I'm quite squeamish ..

I remember the first time i got my eyebrows done, was the only thing to make my eyes water lol x:hug:

Waxing isn't that painful in my opinion why don't you ask them to start with a little bit to give you an idea that's what I do with my wax virgins xx

I no longer wax everyday, as I so booked with nails. I miss doing it sometimes. But if you can get trained go for it. I still do eyebrows, lips and chins for my nail clients when they need it.

If you are mobile, you may as well offer it to your nail clients.

Good luck!

You should definitely do a waxing course, waxing is great!

Waxing is a very popular treatment to offer, there are more and more waxing only salons opening so that goes to show its worth doing :)

Xx

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy Ace ~ Because it rocks :)

You should definitely do a waxing course, waxing is great!

Waxing is a very popular treatment to offer, there are more and more waxing only salons opening so that goes to show its worth doing :)

Xx

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy Ace ~ Because it rocks :)

I'm going to take the plunge! I booked a wax for saturday:rolleyes:, see how it goes and if I'm into it I might take a waxing course... What courses would you guys recommend? X

yes certainly you have to know what your doing for sure but be sure to get it right then it money for old rope isee so many people taking to much hair of at once and also going totally the wrong stripping way omg not good news the client will not return good luck

I don't think I can agree that its money for old rope.

To be a very good waxer requires a fair amount of skill and technique.

Anyone can be shown how to wax but not all will be successful to a high standard.

Jacqui xx

I don't think I can agree that its money for old rope.

To be a very good waxer requires a fair amount of skill and technique.

Anyone can be shown how to wax but not all will be successful to a high standard.

Jacqui xx

hi yes it is cause when your at the top of your game you can charge the rates :smack:

I done waxing at college years ago but never realy used it so i might do that corse after all thank u all xx

waxing is my most popular treating and not very hard to do once youve learnt

Latest posts

Back