Quantcast

Waxxxpress views?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hiya :)

I've had a little search and there's not really much on it!!!

Has anyone used any of the new 'Waxxxpress' wax? I'm not a huge fan of their branding, however, I've tried the free one I got at PB and I really like it :)

Just wondering if anyone had tried it, what they tried, what they thought and how they thought it compared to others???

:) xxx

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Noooo ??? No one??? :(

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
I think that maybe the answer is in the silence…………..:hug:

lucys

Reaction score
I got free ones of these at the beauty show, I like the hot wax but I hate the smells

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
I got free ones of these at the beauty show, I like the hot wax but I hate the smells
I haven't tried the hot wax yet, only the strip wax. I quite liked it. Wondering what their CS was like?

I didn't really like the branding though, but that's not too much of an issue and my clients won't see this

CrunchBunch

Reaction score
I emailed them yesterday & they came back straight away so their customer service seems great! You could email & get a free sample, see what you think?

CrunchBunch

Reaction score
Meant to add, it's called Brilliance in Oz if you wanted to research that?

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score

sandraann

Reaction score
it is caron wax but in different packaging, cococuts =brilliance, heat me spread me strip me = strawberrys and creme, these are both australias number one selling wax if that helps waxxxpress and caron wax are both made by caron laboratories. Hope this helps

dani91

Reaction score
i use hot wax and it is brilliant, i use it for everything apart from legs. its fast and easy and less painfull. i would definanlty say give a go. good luck

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
it is caron wax but in different packaging, cococuts =brilliance, heat me spread me strip me = strawberrys and creme, these are both australias number one selling wax if that helps waxxxpress and caron wax are both made by caron laboratories. Hope this helps
Very helpful :) thanks you xxx

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
i use hot wax and it is brilliant, i use it for everything apart from legs. its fast and easy and less painfull. i would definanlty say give a go. good luck
Great thanks xxx

Starbrightbeaut

Reaction score
Hiya,

I got the free sample too. I must say i do like the fact it only takes 2 mins to heat up. I do some mobile jobs and waxxxpress does comes in handy. i dont have to carry around a wax heater! I haven't used the hot wax yet but i have ordered some. I also like there pre and post products. Hope that helps :)

Jack Dunn

JD Waxing School
Reaction score
Hiya,

I got the free sample too. I must say i do like the fact it only takes 2 mins to heat up. I do some mobile jobs and waxxxpress does comes in handy. i dont have to carry around a wax heater! I haven't used the hot wax yet but i have ordered some. I also like there pre and post products. Hope that helps :)
I am just curious.. if you dont use a wax heater how do you retain the temperature of the wax?

xxAmyxx

Reaction score
I tried waxxxpress's hot wax, and was not impressed it went brittle and was REALLY hard to get off and when it did come off it hurt like hell and waxing never hurts me, however I still have a tin of there creme wax to try x

Latest posts