We Are Here To Party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debz said:
Thanks Lily,
Well now hermies in colour he looks sooooooo fine!!!!! he he he he he :wink2: :wink2:

Debz xx

LOL sexy aint he!!:Grope:

Amanda

Actually I would prefer that it was Geeks only - no partners unless they are a Geek!! I want to have a good time and not be worried about whether the other half is bored or not. How do others feel about this? Or shall we say it's optional in case some Geeks don't want to travel on their own.

I also think somewhere more central would be fairer, London is better for me, but I'd be reluctant to go if I had to face a 5 hour car journey.

Sassy Hassy said:
Actually I would prefer that it was Geeks only - no partners unless they are a Geek!! I want to have a good time and not be worried about whether the other half is bored or not. How do others feel about this? Or shall we say it's optional in case some Geeks don't want to travel on their own.

I also think somewhere more central would be fairer, London is better for me, but I'd be reluctant to go if I had to face a 5 hour car journey.

I totally agree with you Sassy, Partners may get bored and I do not want to be worrying about that...

OHHH...I think this is a brill idea! Just name the time and place and if I can do anything to help just drop me a note.

Sassy Hassy said:

I`m with you on this one, purely on a selfish note though you understand.....I don`t enjoy going somewhere that its all couples when I`m not part of a couple.
But you`re right about them being bored, can you imagine how many hubbies will have their arms twisted to go and you`ll be worrying about them ll night and not enjoying it as much as you would if it was just geeks

Oooohh what a fab idea - I am soooooooo up for it!! Don't mind where it is, from Yorkshire you can get a return train to London for approx £35 if you book it in advance. I agree with you Sassy, NO PARTNERS (unless they're a geek) - much more fun if you can really let your hair down without having to worry if they're getting bored, or in my husband's case getting trashed and showing me up lol!!!

Sassy Hassy said:

Yeah i agree sassy, where i used to work ages ago and we had our xmas party's you are always making sure your partner is ok and you dont enjoy yourself, Herman will be ok he is like an old washer woman anyway LOL

I also agree that somewhere a little more central, personaly i do not mind, but there a peeps with children and businesses, so i think central would be fairer!!! Just my opinion anyhoo!!!

Amanda

Kimmi well done; I have thought long and har about this but physically do not have the time to organise it. If this is a Kimmi-forte then go to it! Please remember that for those of you down south, it is easy to get to London and relatively inexpensive but for those of us uo north... we are talking some dosh. There is a hotel on Queens Gate called the Regency. It isn't the best hotel in the world but it is decent and very close to Knightsbridge. We have used it forever when we do the Olympia show. They may give us a rate of 90-100 per night with 2 sharing incl. breakfast if we could pull the numbers in. I am sure they have a room that would hold a certain amount for dinner and dancing... anyway, it's a thought! When were you thinking... I agree, Xmas would be a nightmare....

Mrs Geek said:
, Xmas would be a nightmare....

For me too, too many do's and shopping to do!

Count me in!! I'd prefer not Christmas - just after the summer hols would be good (September time??), and for me defo no partners. My husband would have to be bullied into going and then I'd spend alle vening worrying that he was bored. As a new-ish geek it would be great to mix with just other geeks....

I know hotels will want 2 sharing, but as we are mainly girls will that be a problem?? Not for me.....

Yvette
x

Kimmi,

You are so full of action - TERRIFIC!!!!!!! Many of us geeks have thought about doing similar but ...

London suits me too but I would also be happy to travel elsewhere. Perhaps there would be some good deals around October/November. Re partners, I know a lot of you will think I am so BORING but I really want Jon to come along. He is already neglected so much because of my love of all things nails and is always so supportive and so interested in what I do and loves hearing about all you geeks that I'd be really disappointed if he wasn't invited. Although he is a quiet guy, I am sure he will be fine and would love to meet all you wonderful geeks.

Oh I am so excited already. AND also thinking about my diet!!!

Mrs Geek said:
Kimmi well done; I have thought long and har about this but physically do not have the time to organise it. If this is a Kimmi-forte then go to it! Please remember that for those of you down south, it is easy to get to London and relatively inexpensive but for those of us uo north... we are talking some dosh. There is a hotel on Queens Gate called the Regency. It isn't the best hotel in the world but it is decent and very close to Knightsbridge. We have used it forever when we do the Olympia show. They may give us a rate of 90-100 per night with 2 sharing incl. breakfast if we could pull the numbers in. I am sure they have a room that would hold a certain amount for dinner and dancing... anyway, it's a thought! When were you thinking... I agree, Xmas would be a nightmare....

I'm so pleased you agree...............didn't wanna step on anyones toes.

Look everyone, I'm going into hospital today, I'm having my womb taken out and an Adams fire place put in :) Designer Vagina? I wish. Hee hee, no, just girly stuff being sorted . So, carry on posting and I'll have a look when I get home tonight.

Kimx

Kimmi Rocks said:
I'm so pleased you agree...............didn't wanna step on anyones toes.

Look everyone, I'm going into hospital today, I'm having my womb taken out and an Adams fire place put in :) Designer Vagina? I wish. Hee hee, no, just girly stuff being sorted . So, carry on posting and I'll have a look when I get home tonight.

Kimx

Good luck on your op!! I wouldn't have the fireplace though, why not be outrageous and go for combi boiler. Much more practical!!!

I reckon summer's a good idea when everyone will be lookin good in their pretty summer gear, nice and tanned! And its nice when the evenings are lighter. Ooh, can't wait!

NailNovice2 said:
Kimmi,

Re partners, I know a lot of you will think I am so BORING but I really want Jon to come along. He is already neglected so much because of my love of all things nails and is always so supportive and so interested in what I do and loves hearing about all you geeks that I'd be really disappointed if he wasn't invited. Although he is a quiet guy, I am sure he will be fine and would love to meet all you wonderful geeks.

I think that we should make it optional for partners to come. I'm sure that most of you will want to have a night away with just the girls anyway. I think my fiance would really like to come though, he'll want to meet the geeks that I have been neglecting him for. He is a bit of eye candy too, all young and muscular LOL

Sounds great to me, think partners coming should be up to individuals (my hubby might have a fit :mad: if i say i'm off for the weekend down to London. Especially when we can't even afford a night out in Newcastle at the mo! :eek: mind you who would look after the kids :confused: ! second thoughts hubbies must stay at home :lol:

How about for us northern geeks we arrange a coach or something, surely this would work out cheaper than the train (we could have a sing song on the way down something like "the gems on the nails go bling, bling, bling" to the tune of the wheels on the bus!!!! :lol: )

LindaH73 said:
How about for us northern geeks we arrange a coach or something, surely this would work out cheaper than the train (we could have a sing song on the way down something like "the gems on the nails go bling, bling, bling" to the tune of the wheels on the bus!!!! :lol: )

I was thinking this - we could arrange for it to do a couple of pick ups.

Fab idea Kimmi Rocks, it would be ace to meet everyone.

Somewhere more central would be preferable to me but I will go to London if it's held there.

I agree re partners should be optional - no offence everyone but Anthony just couldn't take a whole room of nail geeks, he struggles with me going on about nails non stop, :) and I would have a much better time without him there as I will be able to run around chatting to you all.

I think just a disco rather than a live act as well so that costs can be kept down.

And how about holding it on a Sunday night?

NailNovice2 said:
Kimmi, I really want Jon to come along. He is already neglected so much because of my love of all things nails and is always so supportive and so interested in what I do and loves hearing about all you geeks that I'd be really disappointed if he wasn't invited. Although he is a quiet guy, I am sure he will be fine and would love to meet all you wonderful geeks.

Why is it that something tells me that it'll be Jon dancing on the table at midnight to 'I am what I am', stripped to the waist, spinning his tie above his head, and thrusting his groin? Wanna bet me?

Letz parteeeeee ... count me in !

LindaH73 said:

Great idea! it could pick up at Newcastle, Leeds, Nottingham etc - anyone got any connections with a coach company to get some quotes?

Latest posts

Back