We Got The Visa!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel_1984

Reaction score
Hey guys

Just to let you know Serkan got his settlement visa for England!:biggrin:

We ended up going to Cyprus to get it but he got it within one hour!

Were so happy- although we might not be making it home for Christmas, but definately early New Year!

Thanks to all you guys for your good luck messages, and Im already getting info on all the training I can do whilst Im back home before we return back here for the summer season!

Im one really happy bunny!:biggrin:

Love and hugs

thats great rachel Im so happy for you x x x x

thats brilliant rachel my buddy claire has come back from altinkum leaving her hubby onur there...she needs the peace lol
you'll have a great new year so chuffed for you both

well done rachel xxx

that's fantastic news chick!

x

Rachel that is sooo brill - i bet its such a relief!!! xxxx

Congratulations chick - I know how much you were dreading the decision!

I am glad it has all worked out for you!

x x x

Congratulations! Im really happy for you! Ive been thinking of you while you were away and wondering how you were getting on x x x

Excellent news Rachel - hopefully there'll be a Geek meet on when you're over too so you can meet up with some Geeks :D

I am sure it is a big relief 4 everyone at home.I am glad 4 u Rachel.If u were in istanbul i would give u a company name that are doing training (but serious training)about nails or nail art.Cos I think they only doing nail training in 3 cities -Istanbul-Ankara-Izmir in Turkey.But if your are living in Marmaris, Izmir is not far from u.So u might find some place to training or to work.But I think the main city is Istanbul 4 nails.if u need more info PM me.
Best of luck
Dilek

I am sure it is a big relief 4 everyone at home.I am glad 4 u Rachel.If u were in istanbul i would give u a company name that are doing training (but serious training)about nails or nail art.Cos I think they only doing nail training in 3 cities -Istanbul-Ankara-Izmir in Turkey.But if your are living in Marmaris, Izmir is not far from u.So u might find some place to training or to work.But I think the main city is Istanbul 4 nails.if u need more info PM me.
Best of luck
Dilek

I was thinking about you yesterday and I was going to pm you to find out what happened. I'm so pleased for you both. Congrats xxxx

Thanks so much everybody!

We've reserved a flight to Manchester today for 21st January, although Im getting Serkan to change it to the 16th so we can go even earlier!

Im going crazy swatting up on all the training providers, and Iv got an Essential Nails Gel Course waiting for me at home!

Im soooooo excited! :D Bradford here I come!

Congratultions an well doen it will be a very ahppy new year in your family.
x

CONGRATULATIONS HUNNY! I AM REALLY THRILLED FOR YOU BOTH X X

Latest posts

Back