web site problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
Hi ...would somebody pleeeaaasee go look at my web site especially the rates and about me pages please as for the last couple of days its been looking like gobldy gook to people, but looks fine to me, so im trying to fix it blind, and my eyes are begining to bleed :cry:
If I cant fix it I will have to get another one, so all my biz cards and flyers will be useless as well...arrggghhh!! thanks in advance ...xxx

Perfect now..xx

Look sfine to me Suze, although you do have some random text at the bottom of your rates page. If you want me to email you a screen shot so you can see how it looks, PM me your email address.

Yep, also looks fine to me (except the bits at the very bottom of rates page). Maybe the people who see it differently have a different version of Windows or Internet Explorer. I am on XP with IE 7 if that helps. Linds x

Looks fine now hunni xxx

Yep, also looks fine to me (except the bits at the very bottom of rates page). Maybe the people who see it differently have a different version of Windows or Internet Explorer. I am on XP with IE 7 if that helps. Linds x

Yer you just need to delete the contents box at the bottom hun xx

Latest posts

Back