Website address for Sallys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsR

Reaction score
Do they have a website address, etc as I have tried to google it after seeing so many people refer to it on here but thousands of things come up and nothing near what I think could be right!

hy darling, i work for sallys the website is......

Sally Express | Home

but be warned, the website is very limited to stuff compared to what we do in store! any questions just ask away! hth xx

Thanks ladies - where abouts is there a Sallys near me? Tried to see if it lists them on the website but can't see.

skyblue - that only shows Salon Services branches...

try on here Mrs R.. Sally Beauty Company: Maps tis' a tad confusing that you have to go to the US site to search for UK stores, type in your postcode, if it doesn't work i will have a look at work for you! wheres your nearest town/city? x

hi,
yes must admit the site is nothing as much as shop....i work for sallys too :lol:

skyblue - that only shows Salon Services branches...

try on here Mrs R.. Sally Beauty Company: Maps tis' a tad confusing that you have to go to the US site to search for UK stores, type in your postcode, if it doesn't work i will have a look at work for you! wheres your nearest town/city? x

Thanks hun apparently there is one in Mansfield x

hi,
yes must admit the site is nothing as much as shop....i work for sallys too :lol:

wayhey! sally girlllll! are there any other sally girls out there?? make yourself known :lol: x

Latest posts

Back