Website Critique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne P

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just looking for a little feedback on my website for my new salon if you's wouldnt mind having a look for me please??
I forgot to put my opening hours on it so I'll do that in the morning cos my laptop is waaaayy too old and slow for me to do it on this :)
I'm putting together a gallery at the mo with a few pics of the salon, some make up shots, nails and before and after eyelashes so hopefully ill have them up in the next week..

Wix.com beautyboutique created by LeannePurcell based on Le Petit Spa

Thanks xx

Looks very pro :) Well done!
The only thing...it seems to take ages to load xx

Whats "created by LeannePurcell based on Le Petit Spa" about?

It's only a small thing- but it's my OCD driving me mad with little details like this, on your logo the text is too far to the left of the circle.

I think its a lovely site, but I found the yellow writing against the black background hard to read.
Also, saying that the lashes can last up to 3 months with infills every 2-3 weeks contradicts itself. Because if you have them infilled on a regular basis they can last for as long as you want them to .I know this has been mentioned on here before, IMO its easier to say that they can last as long as required with regular maintenance sessions.
Lastly, I dont know if its just me, but on your price list page the image looks like a girl-which could give off the wrong impression to some people.
Hope this helps-I dont mean to be picky :)

What number is it? It just says doctors lane. It wasn't slow to load on my laptop.

its not numbered, Doctors lane is a lane off the main street with only a few businesses. cant miss me :)

MissPink, what do you mean by it could give off the wrong impression? I can change the pic to somethin else but just trying to understand what you mean by it? The pic is of a friend of mine in her 20's at a make up competiton where I took 2nd place.

Thanks everyone x

Whats "created by LeannePurcell based on Le Petit Spa" about?

It's only a small thing- but it's my OCD driving me mad with little details like this, on your logo the text is too far to the left of the circle.

Had a problem changing that bit! It should be changed to just The Beauty Boutique now.. stupid laptop keeps crashing!

Latest posts

Back