Websites - I need one!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacewen

Reaction score
Hi can anyone give me any advice on setting up a website?

i need a really cheap one just a page or something to begin with.

Who does your websites or do you know anyone that can help me out.

please get back to me

stacey xx :lol:

Hi I have pm u.

Also check out Ruth Mills on here
she does good websites at a very reasonable price hth

Office live is free

freewebs - if you have a look at my site it's made entirely in Freewebs and it's free!

i have a site on freewebs also and its free, i think it does the job! xx

C'mon JellyTot, let's see your site - it's all free promotion for your business!
:)

Thanks for all your help geeks, im gonna have a play around today and see if i can make one whilst i am doing my boring day job........:zzz:

Ill let you know how it goes xx

I can recommend "mr site" available from PC world and Amazon from £25.00 post free.
Really great, easy to use and the option to up grade later. Lots of on site support too. I'm an idiot with a pc but managed to put my site together.
Feel Gorgeous - Home

I can recommend "mr site" available from PC world and Amazon from £25.00 post free.
Really great, easy to use and the option to up grade later. Lots of on site support too. I'm an idiot with a pc but managed to put my site together.
Feel Gorgeous - Home

OMG this website is great did you upgrade or is this just the £25 one?? x

I am amazed at you peeps who have set up websites on your own. I am a TOTAL PC NUMPTY! I'm nervouse about going anywhere near my own website :Scared:. Could I negotiate my way through freewebs? What are the advantages/disadvantages. I'm the believer that nothing is really free unless it's cr*p, so your honest input would be appreciated.

I am amazed at you peeps who have set up websites on your own. I am a TOTAL PC NUMPTY! I'm nervouse about going anywhere near my own website :Scared:. Could I negotiate my way through freewebs? What are the advantages/disadvantages. I'm the believer that nothing is really free unless it's cr*p, so your honest input would be appreciated.

I was really sceptical about Freewebs until I got started! Like I say I have an enhanced/upgraded one (because I don't want my web address to have 'freewebs' in it and I don't want banner advertising). I pay £9 per month.

There is no coding involved. It helps if you have a structure (no of pages) in mind. For each page you add text boxes and pictures, you can change fonts/colours etc. There is a help section and FAQs....... The thing I don't really understand but have managed to do is buy a domain name and get it hosted - but it's cheap and plenty of people on here do understand it, lol!!!

I honestly am so glad I did it - I get emails from it direct to my inbox when someone enquires and I can edit it whenever I want to.......

Freewebs rocks IMO!

Sorry for the delay in answering, I lost track of this post.
The Gorgeous web site was made just using the basic package for only £25.00. Have to say I'm really pleased with how easy it was to do.

Amanda x

Hi we offer websites for the beauty trade and other trades at a resonable cost prices starting form £** inc 1 years hosting and free web domain name.

Please feel free to visit our website at abprintsolutions.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I design websites using enterprise Java software (JBoss) and can do fancy things like content management (e.g. where you can update your price list and gallery via a user friendly web interface), contact forms, custom Javascript animations, etc.

For very cool websites with flash features etc at an affordable price...check out Website Builder

Mine is Freewebs (an upgraded one though so I do pay £9 per month). I built it all myself and think it's pretty good really.......

Here it is: V Nails | Mobile Freelance Nail Technician

Hey Vetty completely off the subject but the ring on the hand on your home page is exactly the same as mine :)

On topic how do you build up your web presence, I am on the index but not coming up in searches?? any ideas my site is a work in progress any tips greatly recieved. xx

twinkletips |

Latest posts

Back