Wedding favours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'bea beautiful'

Reaction score
I'm getting married in July & need a few ideas for cheap but nice wedding favours!
What did everyone do for theirs? Xx

We had sticks of rock with our names running through it

What theme is your wedding?

Go on Pinterest there are loads of ideas on there!
I'm getting married next April at Easter so am going to give Lindt bunnies! :)
My cousin had jam jars with haribo sweets and a pretty fabric cover on top. That was cheap but looked so nice.

At a recent wedding we all got a lottery ticket... They had a bird theme, so they had little nests on the table & everyone picked out a ticket :)

Xx

My colour was cadbury purple, i had small white organza bags with the cudbury minis chocolate inside with a small purple note saying a thank you message x

At my cousins wedding they had these ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398250705.284955.jpg

Everyone loved them x

At my wedding they all got a mini pack of love hearts, a little organza bag with 10 heart shaped mints, and a little bottle of bubbles with a heart shaped lid.
I out them all in favour boxes off eBay.

I got everything from the internet and it didn't cost much!
Except the bubbles, I got them for a pack of 5 from a pound shop!

Laura xx

I got married in October and we did flower seeds for our favours. We put them in a little plastic bag, then in a organza bag with a little roll of love heart sweets and tied up with a ribbon and a littke poem. Really cheap and cute!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I didn't have favours at my wedding, it was either favours or a chocolate fountain... The chocolate fountain won!

No one even noticed we didn't have favours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't have favours at my wedding, it was either favours or a chocolate fountain... The chocolate fountain won!

No one even noticed we didn't have favours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow wee!! Love this idea! I'm getting married in July and having a personalised box witg our names and date on it with 2 'hand made' Thortons chocolates I them :) I also want a slush puppy machine but they stay quite far away :( xxx

Beleza Beauty ♥

When I got married, my theme was purple and silver. I had little purple organza bags with silver butterflies on them. I then had a mixture of little candy rock pieces with different wedding related messages through them. They were circles that were individually wrapped and went down a storm! They were so cheap as well xx

I bought some Yankee candle tartlets the " wedding day " fragrance , the ladies had one of those in a silver organza bag and the boys had chocolates 👍

These are lovely ideas! I'm loving the sweets and chocolates ones!

I'm stressing out so bad :( no one but my H2B's mum is happy for us. My own parents are making me feel like it's 'putting them out'.
Ahhhh stupid family! Xx

I got married a month ago. We had little cardboard bird cages that were pre cut off eBay and put coloured tissue paper and a few chocolate eggs! They looked so cute and were cheap!

I got married a month ago. We had little cardboard bird cages that were pre cut off eBay and put coloured tissue paper and a few chocolate eggs! They looked so cute and were cheap!

I've seen these on eBay and they really are super cute!

I had an autumn wedding the colours of the theme was chocolate brown, (sounds horrid but was lovely) my favours where simply little bags of chocolate - in brown organza bags, however they got forgotten about and I had a shed load of choccie to eat lol x

We had the personalised love hearts, we ordered the labels and bought a huge bag of mini rolls from a local wholesalers! It was a labour of love wrapping them all but everyone was impressed. We made boxes out of flat packed ones off eBay and wrapped a lemon (colour theme) ribbon around it and popped 3 rolls in each. Had plenty of rolls left and put bowls on each table for the evening reception ❤️

Last edited:
Hi, I did lottery lucky dips. I put them in beautiful gift envelopes that I made myself that said thank you in them and personalised them. They were cheap but they just took a little time but looked fantastic. The women's were pretty with shoes on the front and the mens were tuxedos. You can YouTube them. Everyone said it was a brilliant idea and we had a couple of winners, 1 was quite big as well.

Just thought I'd share! X

Latest posts

Back