Wedding music-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Im getting married in September this year in a hotel. Ive been asked by them to choose 4 pieces of music for the ceremony. Ive searched and searched and can not find anything I like.

I dont want anything too 'lovey' or im gonna break down crying (happy crying but still crying!)

Songs 1 and 3 need ti be about 5-6 mins long but none of the music is allowed be religious.

Please help!!! Thanks all :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pachelbels Canon in d is a popular for wedding music

Hi I got married last September in a hotel and I chose the instrumental song of Endless Love by Mariah Carey and Luther Vandros,Beautiful in White by Westlife
From this Moment by Shania Twain and instrumental music of Unchained Melody.
and for the exist a jewish music.

I walked down the aisle (in church) to "the arrival of the queen of Sheba" & walked out to "trumpet voluntarily" but I'm pretty sure they're not "religious" songs, I'm sure your thinking what the hell!? But if you google them, you ll recognise then, just as I did lol! But for our first dance we had frank Sinatra "the way you look tonight" which has lovely lyrics too! HTH XX

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh & we also had Eva Cassidy "songbird" which I adore! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

:thumbup:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Gonna sound a bit strange because her music is usually very somber but lana del ray has some lovely love songs. Look at her c.d the paradise collection. Really nice songs and all a bit different. Also a choir called "scala and kaloney brothers" they do modern love songs but in a classical style really beautiful versions of them x

I chose my first dance song when I was around 10! Haha but it is so relevant to how me and my boyfriend are! The song is shania twain - you're still the one ... I loved this song and the first few lines are so true to my relationship ... As there's an 8 year age gap and we got together through a friend (which didn't even know me and my boyfriend had each other's number never mind spoke all day every day) and nearly everyone said we wouldn't last a week .. And now it's been nearly 3 years so looks like we really did make it haha :) just this song makes me smile as I picked it before I even met my boyfriend and it's like wow it actually fits. Haha sorry I'm rambling now but just makes me happyyyy :) haha. Ok I'll shut up now. Congratulations by the way :) xxx

Cannon in D is something I want to walk down the aisle too. Along with "thing called love" acoustic by above and beyond and that's as far as I've gotten lol

Check out Vitamin String Quartet too. If you like violins/harps etc then you'll love this group. Beautiful instrumentals to many many songs :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you not want songs? You want music? I had songs, I walked down the aisle to billy Joel-more than a woman, whilst signing we had Adele-make you feel my love & Whitney Houston-my love is your love then back down the aisle to queen-best friend x

HairBy Amanda

Latest posts

Back