Wedding nails - post pics please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were my wedding nails. My bridesmaids dresses were navy and my dress had Swarovski crystals on it. My nails also doubled up as my something blue!! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361144955.354203.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361144966.397239.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361144979.151865.jpg

Ibizasun…You are not only a talented artist, you always build a perfect nail!

I have a wedding on this Saturday and the bride has texted me to say she wants a French which I'll do in OPI Gel but has said she wants a sparkle in the White. I'm now panicking slightly as the White glitter I have doesn't sparkle enough when put on White if that makes sense, can anyone recommend a glitter that I can order quickly so I can have for Saturday. I've heard people talk about a holographic glitter, what's that? SS

I have a wedding on this Saturday and the bride has texted me to say she wants a French which I'll do in OPI Gel but has said she wants a sparkle in the White. I'm now panicking slightly as the White glitter I have doesn't sparkle enough when put on White if that makes sense, can anyone recommend a glitter that I can order quickly so I can have for Saturday. I've heard people talk about a holographic glitter, what's that? SS

White holographic glitter from s2 is fab you can get it from ellidons too its the irresistible glitters. Is it opi gelcolour you will be using?

White holographic glitter from s2 is fab you can get it from ellidons too its the irresistible glitters. Is it opi gelcolour you will be using?

Hi thanks for the reply, yes it will be OPI Gel for French, so will the White holographic really pop on top of Tge white? Have you done it on top of White? Thanks SS

I add a little silver glitter in with white to make it a bit more sparkly but it still looks subtle.

I add a little silver glitter in with white to make it a bit more sparkly but it still looks subtle.
Oohh I hadn't thought about that I'll try that thank you. How do you contain the glitter on the White tip? SSx

Oohh I hadn't thought about that I'll try that thank you. How do you contain the glitter on the White tip? SSx[/QUOTE

You could do colour then top coat and remove sticky layer, the paint on white and cure burnish glitter into the white tip then top agaon. Or do your pink, cure remove sticky paint on white cure glitter then tidy it up then top coat. Or you could make a glitter paste out of top coat and glitter and paint it onto cured white, cure then top coat the whole nail.

Try it a few different ways on a nail pop xx

Im getting married in Jamaica & Im going to have rockstar with lavendar holo glitter from s2 :)

I got married in September last year and I did these in my nails. I wore a black wedding dress and the bridesmaids were in white, red and black x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361183998.276112.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361183998.276112.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,123
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361184099.959577.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361184099.959577.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 831
I got married in September last year and I did these in my nails. I wore a black wedding dress and the bridesmaids were in white, red and black x

I love these!! X

I used a wrap (Minx style) for my sister on her wedding day:
b02b4ee6-68e1-4ab4-844a-393f9132f24c_zps17d4168d.jpg

Last edited:
I always love the French manicure for weddings. Here's what I did for one of my girl friends.

attachment.php

Attachments

• wedding nail art idea - french with diamantes.jpg
    wedding nail art idea - french with diamantes.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 3,808
Loving the classic french for wedding nails with a detail on the ring finger

Xanadu by nail graphix is beautiful i have a bride in a few weeks that is having this x

Here's a simple glitter fade I may suggestImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361378011.933362.jpg

Love the holos but would this work in short nails too?

Latest posts

Back