Wedding Nails the best colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sequinto

Reaction score
Hi all, i am doing two sets of wedding nails this week and i was wondering what the best colour is to use.
So far the clients have for the glitter white from creative so i am going to use clear tips then the glitter white, but what would be the best colour to use in zones 2 & 3 clear or perfect pink?

sequinto said:
Hi all, i am doing two sets of wedding nails this week and i was wondering what the best colour is to use.
So far the clients have for the glitter white from creative so i am going to use clear tips then the glitter white, but what would be the best colour to use in zones 2 & 3 clear or perfect pink?

It depends on the colour of the nail plate, but I would opt to enhance the look of the natural nail by going for Creative Perfect Pink.
If your client has dark skin, which sometimes can mean that the nailplate is more of an orangy or apricot hue, then opt for clear.

Thnx GiGi that has put my mind to rest, Thnx for the quick response to

I would agree with Geeg, i think the pink would look great as the clear doesn't help to enhance the natural nail colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back