Wednesday night 9pm older parents

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
We have all talked about this before just thought I would let you know this TV show is on wednesday night 9pm not sure what side.

I love things like this should be good.

Caz xxx:D

I've seen this advertised it looks brill but I am out nailing:irked:

i saw the advert made me go 'awwww' when that little girl said 'I have to be independent incase my mummy dies' bless her socks

I know that was quite sad to here bless her I am looking forward to watching it.

Caz xxx

tink18 said:
i saw the advert made me go 'awwww' when that little girl said 'I have to be independent incase my mummy dies' bless her socks

You will have to tape it :)

Caz xxx

tentips said:
I've seen this advertised it looks brill but I am out nailing:irked:

caz3 said:
You will have to tape it :)

Caz xxx

Its set to record on my skyplus :)

OOOh definately going to watch this one, Will is 24, his Mum is 60 and His Dad is 82, so will definately be interesting x

In a few years time, they won't be able to make documentaries like this because it'll probably be the norm - look at Michael Douglas, David Jason, and Julio Iglesias (and his late dad apparently), all fathering children in their twilight years.

can't wait looks good the advert for it has just been on how many of us are going to be geeking and watching it! lol

WOW how clear was that ultrasound?! never seen one like that before!

Yes that was one of the 3D ones very good arn't they?

Caz xxx

tink18 said:
WOW how clear was that ultrasound?! never seen one like that before!

Latest posts

Back