Weekender nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albarn

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering whats the difference between weekender nails and normal nails as i thought they were applied in the same way, thanks.

What we learned at college was 'weekend nails' is just adding tips and blending. It's quick to do and should last the client a couple of days- just for a special occasion xx

What we learned at college was 'weekend nails' is just adding tips and blending. It's quick to do and should last the client a couple of days- just for a special occasion xx

A couple of coats of resin will make them a little bit stronger. :biggrin:

I have never known what weekend nails are so they ate just blended tips no product ? Xx

I have never known what weekend nails are so they ate just blended tips no product ? Xx

Yes that's what I was taught. Blend your tip and use a polish to make them look nice. Obviously they aren't very strong so the client must be careful with them.
Rhiannon x

I might just be being thick here, but what is the point?
It's going to take almost as long and they won't be dry at the end of service if you are using polish.

i did mine with a tip and a shellac base and top coast. they lasted 10 days!

My polish with lumos base and top coat dries really quickly!! Def point to it! Some ladies don't want to have a product that needs maintenance xx

I have done it with shellac rockstars at Christmas because some didn't want product but wanted them longer for Christmas. I didn't know that's what weekends were tho lol they did last to be fair. X

Latest posts

Back